amisom+galkayo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
so zaila is an isaaq town :comeon::comeon:

It's well established the English and French loathed the Gadabursi (that photo isn't them), heck they disliked Somalis in general because they couldn't get that Kenyan/other African love they were used to. :kobeok:All you need to do is take a look at colonial writings or history books to get a grasp of that. I could go in, but I won't.:king: We're royal and above your tribal tit-for-tats. @RoobleAlWaliid is my younger cousin so he doesn't mind indulging you in your sport of choice - fadi ku dirir. He's better than my loco distant cousin @waraabe, who wakes up wondering who he will align himself with or attack today (Hawiye, Darood or Dir). :mjkkk:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
If we let the rope loose and allow Dhulbahante and Isaaq to fight it off, i have the sense that Hargeisa will be the new capital of Khaatumo. The entire government itself would be replaced.
Isaaqs are known for their, "af" this means when reality strikes, they leave their weapons behind. They've always bragged about serving WWII as if they served the Somali nation.
Always brag about being conquered by the British as if its being conquered is the, "shit"
I say this as a fellow Darood, Dhulbahantes have the respect of SADE, and not only that but they have the respect of remaining Somalis with dignity. I see no sense why this man should waste his time arguing with a bunch of qowdhan Idoors, idoors have never contributed to Somalis, or the Somali cause.
Ya'll have always been spies, spies to your own people, its a long wait for that ictiraaf, it will be a matter a time before the Somali flag waves in Hargeisa, that black star aint goin see no light. The white star shall replace it.
Lol @ The Isaaqs bootyclappin for MJ's, how about ya'll dig the villages and continue counting them skulls, that wasn't SADE, Morgaan and his troops ambushed Hargeisa, i hear that niggah has a villa down there too lol
Aside from what we the Mareehan did to the Isaaqs, our brethren's also played an important.
My MJ buddy and I wanted to visit Hargeisa just for the turn up, and his pops told us not to go....simply because we were Daroood, and this coming from an elder of Majeerteen decent. Not that you should hate Mj;s, but ya'll hate Somalis for bombing you, all in that while you bootyclap for Ethiopia.....and them fuckers bombed Hargeisa during the 77 WAR lol, smh. Its okay to get bombed by Mother Ethiopia tho eh?
:friendhug:
Bro outside @Air Jalam the other mj are bitter about my disrespect toward them

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
@Rooble watch How Suldaan wabar and His ass Milita "Awdal state" hand themselves in to Somaliland begging for forgiveness just 2 weeks ago :hemad::king::king::lolbron::kendrickcry::ohdamn::mjlaugh::mjlaugh::mjlaugh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Look at these dirty idoor and MJs all gaining up on my brother @bandit. Dhulbahante are jeweled crowns over your heads. They have given their lives up for Somalinimo and Islamnimo, and the Somali people salute their sacrifices. While your kind have been a cancer to progress in the region and have always attempted to subvert and destroy anything that will be beneficial to all of the people in the Somali peninsula. Your kind have always worked with the enemies of the people and don't understand the concept of loyalty.

Get rid of the two parasitic entities known as Majeerteen and Isaac from the Somali peninsula and I promise you literally overnight a stable Somali government would emerge. Until then, khatuumo ha nolaato.
My nigga:wow::win:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Those people don't represent us:diddyswag:
As for you coming begging us ill find it 2morrow:ehh:
Lol the good ol' "these people don't represent us" line. I wonder if you'll still use if every Dhulbahante back home joined pledged allegiance to the holy flag.

And no, no Isaaq came begging to you @RoobleAlWaliid literally made that up. The Isaaq wars had literally nothing to do with you guys
If we let the rope loose and allow Dhulbahante and Isaaq to fight it off, i have the sense that Hargeisa will be the new capital of Khaatumo. The entire government itself would be replaced.
Isaaqs are known for their, "af" this means when reality strikes, they leave their weapons behind. They've always bragged about serving WWII as if they served the Somali nation.
Always brag about being conquered by the British as if its being conquered is the, "shit"
I say this as a fellow Darood, Dhulbahantes have the respect of SADE, and not only that but they have the respect of remaining Somalis with dignity. I see no sense why this man should waste his time arguing with a bunch of qowdhan Idoors, idoors have never contributed to Somalis, or the Somali cause.
Ya'll have always been spies, spies to your own people, its a long wait for that ictiraaf, it will be a matter a time before the Somali flag waves in Hargeisa, that black star aint goin see no light. The white star shall replace it.
Lol @ The Isaaqs bootyclappin for MJ's, how about ya'll dig the villages and continue counting them skulls, that wasn't SADE, Morgaan and his troops ambushed Hargeisa, i hear that niggah has a villa down there too lol
Aside from what we the Mareehan did to the Isaaqs, our brethren's also played an important role.
My MJ buddy and I wanted to visit Hargeisa just for the turn up, and his pops told us not to go....simply because we were Daroood, and this coming from an elder of Majeerteen decent. Not that you should hate Mj;s, but ya'll hate Somalis for bombing you, all in that while you bootyclap for Ethiopia.....and them fuckers bombed Hargeisa during the 77 WAR lol, smh. Its okay to get bombed by Mother Ethiopia tho eh?
giphy.gif

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Nigga ure weak accept it..you had to hand yourself in like a , while giving yourself up to your master and hiding in the mountains

this was just 2 weeks ago, Handing themsleves in like some es :cool:obamadatazz

If you were men you would've killed him and his soldiers. Lakiin you paid him and integrated his soldiers. Without Gadabursi , Isaaq would've probably killed each other off a long time ago. Their brain is quite small.

Thank you for your money and cooperation, lmao.

We'll see what the future holds.

40% of all Gadabursi reside in Awdal, against 95% of all Isaaqs under 1 jurisdiction.

We managed to fool you niggas quite well and still do.
:banderas:Especially with prominent Gadabursi SNM veteran, 'Cabdiraxman Aw 'Cali.

You can't start dagaal, or the quest for a peaceful Somaliland will be void and there will be no recognition.

You'll be back to square 1 like a b*tch.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
It's well established the English and French loathed the Gadabursi (that photo isn't them), heck they disliked Somalis in general because they couldn't get that Kenyan/other African love they were used to. :kobeok:All you need to do is take a look at colonial writings or history books to get a grasp of that. I could go in, but I won't.:king: We're royal and above your tribal tit-for-tats. @RoobleAlWaliid is my younger cousin so he doesn't mind indulging you in your sport of choice - fadi ku dirir. He's better than my loco distant cousin @waraabe, who wakes up wondering who he will align himself with or attack today (Hawiye, Darood or Dir). :mjkkk:

sis i attack everyone . my karbash is non discriminatory

S

SOMACOON

Lol the good ol' "these people don't represent us" line. I wonder if you'll still use if every Dhulbahante back home joined pledged allegiance to the holy flag.

And no, no Isaaq came begging to you @RoobleAlWaliid literally made that up. The Isaaq wars had literally nothing to do with you guys

giphy.gif

Ma niggah responded with a GIF, not much say uh? siilaanyolaugh:yacadiim:
GIF-done-job-pride-proud-respect-well-done-GIF.gif

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Ma niggah responded with a GIF, not much say uh? siilaanyolaugh:yacadiim:
GIF-done-job-pride-proud-respect-well-done-GIF.gif
How else does one respond to absolute shuban :comeon:

As a Mareexaan I'd recommend you first remove yourselves from the shackles of Hawiye, Kenya, Ethiopia, and al-Shish Kebab, and maybe just maybe get your uncle Barre Hiraale down from the tree he's in and regain the Kismaayo that once belonged to him. Maybe then you can talk about ruling Isaaqs

S

SOMACOON

How else does one respond to absolute shuban :comeon:

As a Mareexaan I'd recommend you first remove yourselves from the shackles of Hawiye, Kenya, Ethiopia, and al-Shish Kebab, and maybe just maybe get your uncle Barre Hiraale down from the tree he's in and regain the Kismaayo that once belonged to him. Maybe then you can talk about ruling Isaaqs

I mean we ruled you for 25 years, you've only tasted freedom for 23, lets not get ahead of ourselves.
Gedabursi, Dhulbahante, Warsangali are all ready, and Mareehan just chilling waiting for the call. Even Majeerteen are lowkey waiting for SL to collapse. Everyone sxb, except Ethiopia of course
Naga war sug
mjfls.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

And no, no Isaaq came begging to you @RoobleAlWaliid literally made that up. The Isaaq wars had literally nothing to do with your ilk

giphy.gif
Wait you think am just following what he said no when the hy nikkas were karbashing the hj nikkas the hj came to us to form an alliance with them against hy only sub clans of dhulbahante helped them the one being the one hy kicked out of erigavo:childplease:

If we stayed away from the fight there would be no draw the hj would out of all sanaag fyi none of us were even fighting hy when hj came to form an alliance:comeon:
If you dont believe me ask your fellow isaaq @Duke of Harshaw who is hy
These hj nikkas owe us:ftw9nwa:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I mean we ruled you for 25 years, you've only tasted freedom for 23, lets not get ahead of ourselves.
Gedabursi, Dhulbahante, Warsangali are all ready, and Mareehan just chilling waiting for the call. Even Majeerteen are lowkey waiting for SL to collapse. Everyone sxb, except Ethiopia of course
Naga war sug
mjfls.gif
Inshallah will get what we all want:rejoice:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Gedabursi, Dhulbahante, Warsangali are all ready, and Mareehan just chilling waiting for the call. Naga war sug
mjfls.gif
Let it go sxb, Siyaad Barre is dead and he ain't coming back.

Gadabursi are proud Somalilanders, Dhulbahante have no idea which side they're on, the number of Warsangeli on this Earth can be counted with my fingers, and Mareexaan are the disposable condoms for the Mogadishu government. No amount of delusions of grandeur will be counter the fact that your tribe is literally at the bottom of all metrics in Somali society. Gedo is the ghetto of Somalia, and your beloved Kismaayo is now run by a guy from Qabridahar. There won't ever be a call because you guys are too busy reminiscing about the days where your folks drove stolen Land Cruisers lol
Wait you think am just following what he said no when the hy nikkas were karbashing the hj nikkas the hj came to us to form an alliance with them against hy only sub clans of dhulbahante helped them the one being the one hy kicked out of erigavo:childplease:

If we stayed away from the fight there would be no draw the hj would out of all sanaag fyi none of us were even fighting hy when hj came to form an alliance:comeon:
If you dont believe me ask your fellow isaaq @Duke of Harshaw who is hy
These hj nikkas owe us:ftw9nwa:
Then say HJ and not Isaaq. Keep in mind most HJ and HY subclans don't even see you, let alone the rest of Isaaq.

Khalaas I'm actually done for tonight. One time

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
As boqorada umada Somalispot, I call for peace. Individuals collaborated with the colonials and individuals fought for freedom. Let's move forward walaalayaal. :rejoice:

S

SOMACOON

Let it go sxb, Siyaad Barre is dead and he ain't coming back.

Gadabursi are proud Somalilanders, Dhulbahante have no idea which side they're on, the number of Warsangeli on this Earth can be counted with my fingers, and Mareexaan are the disposable condoms for the Mogadishu government. No amount of delusions of grandeur will be counter the fact that your tribe is literally at the bottom of all metrics in Somali society. Gedo is the ghetto of Somalia, and your beloved Kismaayo is now run by a guy from Qabridahar. There won't ever be a call because you guys are too busy reminiscing about the days where your folks drove stolen Land Cruisers lol

Then say HJ and not Isaaq. Keep in mind most HJ and HY subclans don't even see you, let alone the rest of Isaaq.

Khalaas I'm actually done for tonight. One time
Gadabursi are proud Somalilanders?
Weren't the landers shooting at them at a soccer game after people started shouting, "Soomaliyay tooso?"
LOL. Sxb, lets be honest. Somaliland is a not a nation of people, its a clan in search of one, and its only a dream.
Hal qabiiil qaran ma noqon karo, qaldhaan taqriiq la'aan ahne kaba sii daran

S

SOMACOON

As boqorada umada Somalispot, I call for peace. Individuals collaborated with the colonials and individuals fought for freedom. Let's move forward walaalayaal. :rejoice:
Do you wanna be a little more straight foward? Whom did what?:yacadiim::damedamn::cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts