amisom+galkayo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Speaking in an interview with somali Radio , AMISOM spokesman , Paul Najaguna they will send peacekeeping troops to the conflict-hit Galkayo town, if Somali federal Govt asked for them.
Remember when certain people use to make fun of hawiye having amisom:wow:
It looks like amisom is bored with hawiye they wanna try fresh meat:rejoice:
They should move some more to gorawe and bosaso to fight isis:stevej:
@Duchess :westbrookswag:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Nicholas Kay proposed the deployment of a small contingent of AMISOM troops following the Shabaab attack on the UN compound in Garowe. His proposal was rejected by the average Puntite and all levels of our glorious government. Whatever Kwame Ujujubina has to say is irrelevant because it's already been rejected.

I'm sure you would probably jump at the chance of having AMISOM 'peace keeping' troops in Khatumo so you could finally get rid of Somaliland, but Reer Puntland will not allow AMISOM any where near our borders. You fate lies in our hands. Remember that.:lebronwait:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Nicholas Kay proposed the deployment of a small contingent of AMISOM troops following the Shabaab attack on the UN compound in Garowe. His proposal was rejected by the average Puntite and all levels of our glorious government. Whatever Kwame Ujujubina has to say is irrelevant because it's already been rejected.

I'm sure you would probably jump at the chance of having AMISOM 'peace keeping' troops in Khatumo so you could finally get rid of Somaliland, but Reer Puntland will not allow AMISOM any where near our borders. You fate lies in our hands. Remember that.:lebronwait:
Well that's nice but what about the average galmudug citizen shouldn't they have a say in it since they live in the city two:lebronwait:
As for them coming to khatumo am fine with it as long as they deploy them where the back stabbing trash live for ones they could be useful to us by giving there females to amisom:rejoice:My people largely hold all there territory only the back stabbing trash will get amisom:umad:

Duchess

VIP
I already knew you would be fine with it. It's in your peoples nature to hide behind others. The Mad Mullah, Siyad Barre, and now AMISOM. lol Do you seriously think AMISOM will be deployed in Sool without the consultation of Puntland and Somaliland? No one will sit with that homeless looking leader of yours. It would be proposed to SL & PL ( if it already hasn't ) and, as the remaining true Somalis in the region, they will reject it. I'm sorry but you're stuck with us, bandit. :lolbron:

As for Galmudug, they can deploy AMISOM troops in Baraxley if they wish. After suffering at their hands, they will demand the troops be removed. :mjdontkno:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I already knew you would be fine with it. It's in your peoples nature to hide behind others. The Mad Mullah, Siyad Barre, and now AMISOM. lol Do you seriously think AMISOM will be deployed in Sool without the consultation of Puntland and Somaliland? No one will sit with that homeless looking leader of yours. It would be proposed to SL & PL ( if it already hasn't ) and, as the remaining true Somalis in the region, they will reject it. I'm sorry but you're stuck with us, bandit. :lolbron:

As for Galmudug, they can deploy AMISOM troops in Baraxley if they wish. After suffering at their hands, they will demand the troops be removed. :mjdontkno:
Why would they ask mjland opinion:ftw9nwa:You have zero control over the area:ftw9nwa:I get isaaqland they control las anod but you what do you control?:yloezpe:This isn't 2011 my sub clan controls more land then mjland in sool:dead:
If mjland can't stop them in galkayo where they live why would amisom listen to you over a area you have no control over:deadmanny:
As for amisom I don't want them in xudun or taleh district considering we control nearly all the areas we live on:ehh:But las anod district they can have that shit hole:hova:
Am somewhat conflicted about this amisom in galkayo thing in one hand I want to see amisom in galkayo so I can laugh at you people and talk about how amisom is long stroking mj females but in the other hand if they deploy them there they will act as a bufferzone and the status quo will stay the same instead I wanted to see hawiye crash you fast and capture all the way to gorawe:mjcry:
I wish there was one way we can have both:kendrickcry:

Duchess

VIP
You know nothing about politics, @bandit. The "SSC" region is disputed territory between Somaliland and Puntland. Your homeless leader was rejected by Mogadishu and Khatumo will never be recognized as a state by the FG or any international body. Why would any one take that skeleton in rags seriously? Or consult him about AMISOM troop deployment? lol Any deployment would be along the SL-PL border (wherever that is) and they would be the two parties consulted about it.

@bandit, you want AMISOM to be deployed in Galkacyo so you can gloat about Majerteen women being raped? :drakewtf: That's beyond disgusting and a new low, even for you but I'm not surprised to hear you say that. It seems your Kashmiri kind operate on deadly dosages of jealousy and envy, which is why nothing good happens for you. God don't like ugly. :camby:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You know nothing about politics, @bandit. The "SSC" region is disputed territory between Somaliland and Puntland. Your homeless leader was rejected by Mogadishu and Khatumo will never be recognized as a state by the FG or any international body. Why would any one take that skeleton in rags seriously? Or consult him about AMISOM troop deployment? lol Any deployment would be along the SL-PL border (wherever that is) and they would be the two parties consulted about it.

@bandit, you want AMISOM to be deployed in Galkacyo so you can gloat about Majerteen women being raped? :drakewtf: That's beyond disgusting and a new low, even for you but I'm not surprised to hear you say that. It seems your Kashmiri kind operate on deadly dosages of jealousy and envy, which is why nothing good happens for you. God don't like ugly. :camby:
Deluded mj unlike few years ago when you actually had some control over the land you actually had something to bargain with today not so much. amisom can't do anything without the people who control the area opinion:vncu2n5:
Us cutting ties with you was the best thing we could have done:it0tdo8:
Duchess why are you offended by my comment? I remember not long ago your mj cousin was egging me on when I made exact joke about hawiye in xamar:ftw9nwa:

Duchess

VIP
@bandit, I'm done with this discussion. If you want to talk politics @ me, but if you want to crack rape jokes then please keep me out of it. I don't care who egged you on, I'm not down for discussions of that nature. :stopit:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
When will you free yourself? :damn:How can you live with yourself knowing Samosa flag is flying high in your towns?:mjcry:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Alright alright:lebronwait:
@Duchess I noticed you have certain dislike for khatumo why? Don't you know my branch of dhulbahante are the main backers of this project or did you know that and was the reason why you dislike it so much:mjohreally:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
When will you free yourself? :damn:How can you live with yourself knowing Samosa flag is flying high in your towns?:mjcry:
Thats seems like baharsame and jamac siyaad problem not mine:mjohreally:
Edit: I see you came out of hiding after I announced amisom was coming to mj rescue:mjohreally:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Thats seems like baharsame and jamac siyaad problem not mine:mjohreally:
Edit: I see you came out of hiding after I announced amisom was coming to mj rescue:mjohreally:
:snoop:You have no shame.

I wasn't hiding :childplease: nigga I even made a thread about the fight.

Duchess

VIP
Alright alright:lebronwait:
@Duchess I noticed you have certain dislike for khatumo why? Don't you know my branch of dhulbahante are the main backers of this project or did you know that and was the reason why you dislike it so much:mjohreally:

I'll be honest with you, my knowledge of Dhulbahante subclans and their territory is minimal at best. I probably know more about Habar Awal than I do about Dhulbahante. I don't dislike Khatumo, but I can't and won't support an illegal entity. They must follow the constitution like everyone else.

@bandit, you don't just dislike Puntland, you hate Majeerteen's and wish their women were raped by Fufus. You're too emotional for politics.:francis:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I'll be honest with you, my knowledge of Dhulbahante subclans and their territory is minimal at best. I probably know more about Habar Awal than I do about Dhulbahante. I don't dislike Khatumo, but I can't and won't support an illegal entity. They must follow the constitution like everyone else.

@bandit, you don't just dislike Puntland, you hate Majeerteen's and wish their women were raped by Fufus. You're too emotional for politics.:francis:
No is much more than that:rolleyes:One's upon a time my people use to be the only mj supporters in dhulbahante unfortunately you back stabbed us when we wanted to divorce:Sutehja:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Lol and this qurjiile has the nerve to call Isaaqs gaal lovers when he's over here praying for some ebola fufus to fight his own battles. Cajiib iyo nus

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Lol and this qurjiile has the nerve to call Isaaqs gaal lovers. Cajiib iyo nus
Shut up gaal lover:camby:We still haven't forgot about you using Ethiopians to attack us in 2010s:camby:
Name one time we worked with gaalo?
I can name 3 just from top of my head When you people worked with gaalo:childplease:

Duchess

VIP
No is much more than that:rolleyes:One's upon a time my people use to be the only mj supporters in dhulbahante unfortunately you back stabbed us when we wanted to divorce:Sutehja:

I'm talking about state building and you're on about subclans. Sxb, Dhulbahante ma kala saarno. I'm from Ras Hafun and I don't know your people from Adam.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I'm talking about state building and you're on about subclans. Sxb, Dhulbahante ma kala saarno. I'm from Ras Hafun and I don't know your people from Adam.
If your ignorant about dhulbahante as whole why do you add your 2 piece into our matter:stopit:
What ever the case might be your the enemy of khatumo that's means your my enemy:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts