Amb. Mohamed Sh. Nuriye visiting Canada and meeting the Prime Minister Brian Mulroney 1984

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
:snoop:Ninyohow his name is Axmed not Adan walle you fucked up cuz @Simodi

While Ismail is the ambassador for Ethiopia to Libya, his brother Mohammed Sheikh Hassan is currently ambassador for Somalia to Canada and is about to take up a new post in Nigeria, while a third brother, Ahmed Sheikh Hassan, is the ambassador for Djibouti to Saudi Arabia.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
@sosomali @Simodi

Mashallah they mention the Ambassadorial Brothers in a Country Report on East Africa.

c1KAmzn.png
maashaallah !!

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed

While Ismail is the ambassador for Ethiopia to Libya, his brother Mohammed Sheikh Hassan is currently ambassador for Somalia to Canada and is about to take up a new post in Nigeria, while a third brother, Ahmed Sheikh Hassan, is the ambassador for Djibouti to Saudi Arabia.
loool sorry bro my Makyldheere friend told me his name was Adan its his fault i heard it from him

Kezira

disneylanders

Rooble not all sources are accurate his name is Adan I have heard of the Ambassadorial Brothers before.

Status
Not open for further replies.