@Medulla you have deffo read this book :gaasdrink:

51C4Tpxn4KL._SX316_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
I've read this book. Wallahi It works

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Well, aren't you just sadistic, you little monster

Stop it :oops:

I feel sorry for your future wife and kids :chrisfreshhah:
Get help before your actions start hurting those around you.

I think they already have I've already been married three times at this point all ended in disaster. I'll consider getting "help" whatever that means but I am quite limited in funds these days I spent my all my income this month on "BTS: Icons of K-Pop" copies so I could resale them on Ebay. Isn't currently going well...

Reborn

I think they already have I've already been married three times at this point all ended in disaster. I'll consider getting "help" whatever that means but I am quite limited in funds these days I spent my all my income this month on "BTS: Icons of K-Pop" copies so I could resale them on Ebay. Isn't currently going well...

At least you acknowledge that you have an issue :farmajoyaab:

Cheer up!
upload_2020-3-15_11-23-30.jpeg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ohh I see I didn't hear the simp bit I must be allergic to that word since it doesn't apply to me

:denzelnigga:
Akhi I am playing you are not a simp wa lakin never gass a female up she will feel better than you and move on. Plus females dont like men that are too nice

Wallahi this is the COLDEST shit i've read in this place :banderas:

ICE COLD!! MERCILESS!!:fredo:

Anybody that's calling this man a simp has no idea what he/she is talking about

this some chessmaster shit
this guy just gave you niggas a play by play plan to imprint a , she'll be thinking of him when the next faraax is banging her :wowsweat:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

this guy just gave you niggas a play by play plan to imprint a , she'll be thinking of him when the next faraax is banging her :wowsweat:
Akhi i just read first paragraph you are making me curious who would have thought @Medulla would be a pimpmaster. Let me finish reading it.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

I am a love bombing connoisseur she'll be thinking me of on her death bad even after losing contact with me 30 years prior

:ahhhh: