Macalin M

Out here
Yes you’re a major simp. You went through that much effort to marry another wife?

My dad just booked a flight to Sweden, came back and told me I had 3 more siblings

what an alpha!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I’m intrigued by you. You joined in August, kept a low profile then in January like a virus you spread through this forum earning yourself a place as one of the best users here. :oh6b81q: And now I know you have an affinity for gaslighting those close to you.

I’ll be keeping an eye on you

I am innocent of these charges O.O thank you for the nice compliment though at the start I was convinced you were describing the coronavirus rather than me with that time line.

:mjlaugh:

I am innocent of these charges O.O thank you for the nice compliment though at the start I was convinced you were describing the coronavirus rather than me with that time line.

:mjlaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think you should change your name to Corona you are highly infectious and deadly to those with a weak immune system.

I’m intrigued by you. You joined in August, kept a low profile then in January like a virus you spread through this forum earning yourself a place as one of the best users here. :oh6b81q: And now I know you have an affinity for gaslighting those close to you.

I’ll be keeping an eye on you

Are you my real momager knowles or just an imitation? Please don’t lie to me.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I think you should change your name to Corona you are highly infectious and deadly to those with a weak immune system.

I only spread good vibes those with weak immune systems shouldn't fear interacting with me there aren't any bad ramifications . Although I can't promise that they won't join the transqabiil movement and become dirty lefties like me , so maybe you are right I am infectious.

:damsel:

Reborn
ff
Desired more so than loved why do you ask ? Love is open to interpation whilst being desired is a simple concept that gives me instant gratification

Your plan with that girl eludes to that innit.
If you see no future with her than just drop it all.
What is in it for you?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
ff

Your plan with that girl eludes to that innit.
If you see no future with her than just drop it all.
What is in it for you?

I would but that sense of control is what I live for it's the main reason I do these things. I can't imagine me not engaging in these kinds of antics in the future it's part of my identity at this point.

Reborn
I would but that sense of control is what I live for it's the main reason I do these things. I can't imagine me not engaging in these kinds of antics in the future it's part of my identity at this point.

I feel sorry for your future wife and kids :chrisfreshhah:
Get help before your actions start hurting those around you.

Reborn
@Medulla you have deffo read this book :gaasdrink:

51C4Tpxn4KL._SX316_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Trending