Alshabaab Getting Attacked By A Helicopter Gunship

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Pathetic Puntland has had an armed helicopter fleet in PMPF and even military/medical transport fleet antova an-26 10 years ago. Look at the payload it's a fuckin AK.47 bullet not even ZU-32 or dabajeex. I urge shabab just strike it down with an RPG and work out distance ranges.

KKKK Wuxu qaadi kara keliya AK.47 payload not even light and short range missiles.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Pathetic Puntland has had an armed helicopter fleet in PMPF and even military/medical transport fleet antova an-26 10 years ago. Look at the payload it's a fuckin AK.47 bullet not even ZU-32 or dabajeex. I urge shabab just strike it down with an RPG and work out distance ranges.

KKKK Wuxu qaadi kara keliya AK.47 payload not even light and short range missiles.
you have zero shame at all, Puntland never had an armed helicopter and you said its an ak47 bullet like how retarded could you possibly be exactly please tell me if you have a mental illness because there is no way a normal human could function the way you do, just utter stupidity

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
you have zero shame at all, Puntland never had an armed helicopter and you said its an ak47 bullet like how retarded could you possibly be exactly please tell me if you have a mental illness because there is no way a normal human could function the way you do, just utter stupidity

You want to see PMPF parade of anton an-26 medical-troop transport and armed helicopters? I can post the video if u want and then u will need to accept your 10 years behind.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@killerxsmoke it's from 15 years ago, im trying to find it but many videos disappear after a decade due to youtube policy so it's servers are sustainable, I also had video of puntite in a cockpit

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@killerxsmoke the foreign partners experiment everything with PL and then it's cleared after 10-15 years to Mogadishu. Dawladnimada Has a North-East to South Direction in practical reality. SFG has symbolic status only over the nation.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@killerxsmoke Somalia federal helicopter fleet for locusts is in Qardho also, u guys in GM I know eat locusts and may be culturally angry that were harming your 'suuq madow'. PSF is patrolling harardheere-hobyo this is mossad level quality, only 3 attacks since 2003, not an attack every week under NISA who only got Nisa 8 years ago. See why I say 10-20 years the south is behind in PL.

The south is like the million man iraq army 66000 low class security of amisom-somali forces. PL is like Israel or the Navy Seals, lean/mean and gets the job done it's tasked with, their the highest quality in somali context.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP

Screenshot_20230815-122738_Chrome.jpg

:dead:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
@killerxsmoke Somalia federal helicopter fleet for locusts is in Qardho also, u guys in GM I know eat locusts and may be culturally angry that were harming your 'suuq madow'. PSF is patrolling harardheere-hobyo this is mossad level quality, only 3 attacks since 2003, not an attack every week under NISA who only got Nisa 8 years ago. See why I say 10-20 years the south is behind in PL.

The south is like the million man iraq army 66000 low class security of amisom-somali forces. PL is like Israel or the Navy Seals, lean/mean and gets the job done it's tasked with, their the highest quality in somali context.
What the f*ck are you yapping about :damn:

I asked you to simply show me the attack helicopter but you somehow showed me a plane that looked like the first plane ever built ๐Ÿ˜ญ
5198f7e6a08ed83ebfe224389e243587.jpg

@bidenkulaha come look at this guy ๐Ÿคฃ

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Dr let these people be, ain't no good reason to be jealous.

Keep it pushing whilst complementing progress.

Fucking crab in the bucket mentality ๐Ÿ˜ค

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Dr let these people be, ain't no good reason to be jealous.

Keep it pushing whilst complementing progress.

Fucking crab in the bucket mentality ๐Ÿ˜ค
I donโ€™t know why @DR OSMAN takes threats like these personal. Itโ€™s not as if weโ€™re gloating at him, if that was the case I expect a response.

Progress for FGS is progress for all of us long term. Not everything should be seen in PL vs FGS light

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Doubt the reality of that video only because FGS wouldnโ€™t dare showcase a weaponized heli that Beesha Calaamka told them should only be for medevac and deployment of troops.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Doubt the reality of that video only because FGS wouldnโ€™t dare showcase a weaponized heli that Beesha Calaamka told them should only be for medevac and deployment of troops.
Maybe it was an official mission, sanctioned by the fgs and the partners.

Beesha caalamka wa too many govs.

From the turks to the gulf arabs to the west to the east. It's a hot mess ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Trending

Latest posts