Almost 2 months have passed since 2023 started, what have you accomplished so far?

Trying to get back into good habits but you realise as you get older that motivation means f*ck all. Discipline is what helps you achieve your goals and I gotta build discipline. Easier said then done but I'll get there. I always do.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Yes, lol.
Azealia Banks Girl GIF
r u man or female?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
So far within this year this happened to me,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can tell you're a very empathetic, kind person.

Based off your current situation, you gotta focus on yourself and stop helping others.

I'll always say, you can't help anyone unless you help yourself first.

Where you from btw? Have you tried contacting job agencies?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Trying to get back into good habits but you realise as you get older that motivation means f*ck all. Discipline is what helps you achieve your goals and I gotta build discipline. Easier said then done but I'll get there. I always do.
No joke, this book helped me a lot get my habits in order back in 2019 and still use the teachings here in my day to day

1677434269037.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I have been in decline in basically everything for 2 years now.
Used to be top of my class before pandemic and now I failed some of my final exams and barley passes the rest.
Now I'm stuck in a British college doing a diploma I don't like in a school where people get stabbed.

On the bright side I used to be introverted but I have since taken up reading history and talking to new people.
in my school I basically knew everyone because I decided to just make small talk with everyone from the quiet hijabi in the corner to the slavic girl who tried to get me to get drunk with her at 15 and the Brazilian girl who asked me if I wanted vodka in the middle of maths at 16.
So now talking to people is pretty easy now which is a good thing.

But I keep it halal always brother :salute:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I have been in decline in basically everything for 2 years now.
Used to be top of my class before pandemic and now I failed some of my final exams and barley passes the rest.
Now I'm stuck in a British college doing a diploma I don't like in a school where people get stabbed.

On the bright side I used to be introverted but I have since taken up reading history and talking to new people.
in my school I basically knew everyone because I decided to just make small talk with everyone from the quiet hijabi in the corner to the slavic girl who tried to get me to get drunk with her at 15 and the Brazilian girl who asked me if I wanted vodka in the middle of maths at 16.
So now talking to people is pretty easy now which is a good thing.

But I keep it halal always brother :salute:
What are you studying? Are you doing well in your current program?

Your social game has improved greatly and that will benefit you a lot in the long term. Make sure you network as much as possible. You don't even need to be friends with people, just keep in contact.

Khaemwaset

VIP
What are you studying? Are you doing well in your current program?

Your social game has improved greatly and that will benefit you a lot in the long term. Make sure you network as much as possible. You don't even need to be friends with people, just keep in contact.
I'm doing media and I'm doing good in it but I honestly don't know what I wanna do.
Yeah I will try my best to network with people. I talk to lots of people like a few times a month or here and there and keep a small group of friends to hang with but thanks for the advice

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I'm doing media and I'm doing good in it but I honestly don't know what I wanna do.
Yeah I will try my best to network with people. I talk to lots of people like a few times a month or here and there and keep a small group of friends to hang with but thanks for the advice
Since you're in media, have you tried doing some volunteer opportunities online?

You can use volunteermatch.org to find online roles that can give you practical experience.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Since you're in media, have you tried doing some volunteer opportunities online?

You can use volunteermatch.org to find online roles that can give you practical experience.
Yeah my teacher is asking if I want to do media work experience so I will go for it.
Thanks I will check the website

I made a list of meaningless goals that will not make me happy. Literally still struggling on goal #1 which is to find a new job lol. Pray for me to get a new job by Spring.