Aljazeera interviews Leader of Ogaden Liberation Front

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Good luck to Ogaden in their campaign. Darod need to help their brothers

We need to focus on hawd, that is our true home (Isaaq)

ONLF is just too stupid for their own good and still live in and has that wounded sick old soldier mentality, the war is over it's high time for them to start joining their fellow Galbeeders and develop their region self determination would not give a them any dimes or nickels so why not embrace their new Ethiopian nationally
http://www.awrambatimes.com/?p=14708

TPLF are not oppressing them like what the amxaaro did
why would they want to ruin such a useful regime ??

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
Let's not derail the topic now, I said you can't compare snm with onlf.

How are they incomparable? ONLF just has/had much bigger odds than SNM.

ONLF has

- A bigger clan which is very disunited
- SNM United all sublans to fight Somalia while ONLF is one subclan fighting Ethiopia
- People in towns like Jigjiga and Godey don't want ONLF anymore
- more people losing supporters to DDSI

SNM and ONLF had the same exact goals they're not different.

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
We have no problem with being Ethiopian as long as we get involved in the country extensively. The great Absame dream will soon be achieved. :rejoice:

Politically represented in 3 countries. Kenya, Somalia and Ethiopia :rejoice:

Kenya is already in the fold the defense minister is my uncle :rejoice:

We have a future my nigga:obama:

ONLF is just too stupid for their own good and still live in and has that wounded sick old soldier mentality, the war is over it's high time for them to start joining their fellow Galbeeders and develop their region self determination would not give a them any dimes or nickels so why not embrace their new Ethiopian nationally
http://www.awrambatimes.com/?p=14708

TPLF are not oppressing them like what the amxaaro did
why would they want to ruin such a useful regime ??

Without the ONLF, the people in Ogaden would like the Oromo. When they become like Somalis in Kenya the ONLF will disunite

Without the ONLF, the people in Ogaden would like the Oromo. When they become like Somalis in Kenya the ONLF will disunite
It wasn't just ONLF pham even I as a clueless historian know that other clans fought under the WSLF banner without them there would be no Galbeed I pay credit where it's due where did you get that they don't get fair representation, they're treated way better than Oromos and have freedom that they lack.

It wasn't just ONLF pham even I as a clueless historian know that other clans fought under the WSLF banner without them there would be no Galbeed I pay credit where it's due where did you get that they don't get fair representation, they're treated way better than Oromos and have freedom that they lack.
The time they dropped their weapons the Ethiopia will jump on them, the gas deal is coming to Ethiopia (Ogedan gas) Galbeed must have their fair share and live like Somalis in Kenya

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
I'm
The political climate has changed. Ethiopia is about to explode, everyone wants independence. For Somalis the only option is to unite and reject colonial borders. Ogadenia, NFD belong to the people of Somalia. In the past we marched with Soldiers all we have to do today is put economic pressure aka closing all ports isolating Ethiopia.

And about them waving the Ethiopian flag, so does the Oromo and Amhara and look at how they're being treated. Ethiopia is a country within a country 30 times over, slowly breaking them apart shouldn't be hard but Somalis are too stupid.
I think we should form great ties with almost all of the big dogs if we are to have any chance of invading Ethiopia that was the mistake siad barre made and it could have saved Somalia from what it is now

We can't still be in war with Ethiopia for 3 decades, let them endure the pain like the Oromo did for generation till now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending