Aljazeera interviews Leader of Ogaden Liberation Front

Status
Not open for further replies.

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
Ogaden WAA jaahil they could have reached thier goals by involving other Somali tribes lakin caqilga cagta bu uga jiira

Ogaden makii kugu aasey baa war afka naga leexi. We don't need to involve useless disorganized minority clans. we have enough.

plus How many clans were involved in SNM or whatever and how many clans now control SLand?

Ogaden makii kugu aasey baa war afka naga leexi. We don't need to involve useless disorganized minority clans. we have enough.

plus How many clans were involved in SNM or whatever and how many clans now control SLand?
forever slave you get no sympathy from me:chrisfreshhah::dead1:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Honestly best option to liberate ogadenia is for Somalis in side of Somalia to first unite. Afterwards we could scheme to get Djibouti to join us and from there block Ethiopia's access to ports. That will litterally cripple them and will cause animosity between Ethiopian tribes. After liberating Ogaden they'll most likely join Somalia and once that has happened we should focus on NFD.

But for all of that to successfully happen, which it can, we must forget about qabil and focus on Somalinimo. I hope the best for our brothers and sisters in Ethiopia.

Honestly best option to liberate ogadenia is for Somalis in side of Somalia to first unite. Afterwards we could scheme to get Djibouti to join us and from there block Ethiopia's access to ports. That will litterally cripple them and will cause animosity between Ethiopian tribes. After liberating Ogaden they'll most likely join Somalia and once that has happened we should focus on NFD.

But for all of that to successfully happen, which it can, we must forget about qabil and focus on Somalinimo. I hope the best for our brothers and sisters in Ethiopia.

I guess you haven't learned the lesson from the last 40 yrs. the reason the world went against us is we meddled and invaded a sovereign christian country and we paid with our own existence as price. the country we invaded. are directly controlling our country and the ppl we fought for are happily waving Ethiopian flag and would die for that flag. so maarka fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. Never again.

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
The SNM had funding and also were very united. Who funds ONLF?

That's what the Ogadenis lack. unity. Major clans like Cawlyahan and my clan refused to fight and join ONLF and it was mostly only Cabdille.

They also have more than enough funding because Cabdille own huge businesses everywhere especially in Kenya and they are the majority Ogadens who live abroad so they used to pour money to ONLF. Now they're warming up to DDSI slowly and ONLF is losing big time.

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
forever slave you get no sympathy from me:chrisfreshhah::dead1:

I guess you haven't learned the lesson from the last 40 yrs. the reason the world went against us is we meddled and invaded a sovereign christian country and we paid with our own existence as price. the country we invaded. are directly controlling our country and the ppl we fought for are happily waving Ethiopian flag and would die for that flag. so maarka fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. Never again.

war what tf are you horta maangaab and what do you have against us? identify yourself. maanta taan kugu dhigo :banderas::banderas:

waraabe

Your superior

Snm and Ogaden aren't the same
Snm was isaaq, the wealthiest and highest educated somali clan

Ogaden is a sub clan of darod, they are one of the poorest and least educated folk.

Communism was the order in those days.
The political agenda was far removed from religion in Ethiopia.
You had the cold war looming around the globe.
I'm sorry to say this, but, Somalia and Ethiopia were nothing but dispensable vessel states, in the ancient sense.
The Ethiopian Church was brought to
its knees, as it happened with the Russian church.

It's about time to focus on our people and their grudges.

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

The political climate has changed. Ethiopia is about to explode, everyone wants independence. For Somalis the only option is to unite and reject colonial borders. Ogadenia, NFD belong to the people of Somalia. In the past we marched with Soldiers all we have to do today is put economic pressure aka closing all ports isolating Ethiopia.

And about them waving the Ethiopian flag, so does the Oromo and Amhara and look at how they're being treated. Ethiopia is a country within a country 30 times over, slowly breaking them apart shouldn't be hard but Somalis are too stupid.

waraabe

Your superior
The political climate has changed. Ethiopia is about to explode, everyone wants independence. For Somalis the only option is to unite and reject colonial borders. Ogadenia, NFD belong to the people of Somalia. In the past we marched with Soldiers all we have to do today is put economic pressure aka closing all ports isolating Ethiopia.

And about them waving the Ethiopian flag, so does the Oromo and Amhara and look at how they're being treated. Ethiopia is a country within a country 30 times over, slowly breaking them apart shouldn't be hard but Somalis are too stupid.

Nope, stick to your clan region. We need to have clan states under UN trusteeship ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts