How to get your thread moved to the clan or qashin section:
  1. Critique Puntland
  2. Question Puntlands sovereignty
  3. Critique Abdiweli Gaas

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Professor Ali Khalif knows what hes doing. He wouldn't sign a agreement without the backing of his people. Maha caqligal.
Harti are one just like Isaac has a maamul harti has a maamul too ma garatey boowe

Dhulbhante is ruled from buhoodle

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I doubt Gas is losing sleep and fraught with worry about what a political hoebag says and thinks of him.

I guess the man had enough of the starvation and hiding from bush to bush in Sool, aswell as the rejection his Khastumo project been receiving the last couple of years.

If i was a Beggarbante: i would hang myself from the nearest tree.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I doubt Gas is losing sleep and fraught with worry about what a political hoebag says and thinks of him.

I guess the man had enough of the starvation and hiding from bush to bush in Sool, aswell as the rejection his Khastumo project been receiving the last couple of years.

If i was a Beggarbante: i would hang myself from the nearest tree.
Beggarbante? :pacspit:

You cuqdad ridden utter pestilence what's your beef with dhulbhante cause you're out here acting like they gang banged your chick, buhoodle is ruled by dhulbhante so stop painting with a broad brush:idontlike:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Beggarbante? :pacspit:

You cuqdad ridden utter pestilence what's your beef with dhulbhante cause you're out here acting like they gang banged your chick, buhoodle is ruled by dhulbhante so stop painting with a broad brush:idontlike:

Mayne, i would nuke butthole'dle if i had the chance.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mayne, i would nuke butthole'dle if i had the chance.
I would nuke qandala the terrorist hotspot you out of all people shouldn't speak you terrorist sympathiser you people just like the people of Mogadishu are known for being hospitable towards terrorists and giving them a safe haven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts