Ali Khalif Galaydh Mocked Gaas

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
When he picked up Gaalkacyo i died :drakelaugh:Ali khalif galaydh isnt a qabilist. He wants whats best for our brothers the dhulbahantes. No to qabyaalad, yes to horumar! Allow Dhowr Somaliland!

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Gaas has achieved more in 1 year than this man has done his entire life
I disagree, Ali khalif put his qabil "darood" to aside for horumar. He is probably one the most intelligent somali politician.
All those years of collecting money from diaspora Dhulbahante gone to waste.
He has a lot to answer for.
So its a waste of money because he never sided with darood? Your all sick qabilists.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I disagree, Ali khalif put his qabil "darood" to aside for horumar. He is probably one the most intelligent somali politician ever.

So its a waste of money because he never sided with darood? Your all sick qabilists.
Waste of money because his actions don't represent the views of Dhulbahante in Sool or dhulbahante in the diaspora. Sold them out

I disagree, Ali khalif put his qabil "darood" to aside for horumar. He is probably one the most intelligent somali politician.

Why is it difficult for you to express your opinion without resorting to insults? Grow up.

It's a waste of money because he campaigned and lobbied using a false premise.
He instigated bloodshed whilst working with Somaliland behind the scenes.

All of this could have been avoided had he gone to the negotiation table with Somaliland from the very start and demanded a power-sharing plan.

Iska aamus Nin yahow we all know you are only saying this because this guy is subxaanyos dog

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Linking me propaganda :mjlol:gaas had to run from garowe in the middle of the night:dead:he was laying low in bosaso:damn:
Waste of money because his actions don't represent the views of Dhulbahante in Sool or dhulbahante in the diaspora. Sold them out
First of all when did sool become a dhulbahante only gobol? Its only a minority that are against Somaliland and they are funded by gaas. Diasporas opinions dont matter, they dont go through rafaad iyo tacab but reer sool do.
Why is it difficult for you to express your opinion without resorting to insults? Grow up.

It's a waste of money because he campaigned and lobbied using a false premise.
He instigated bloodshed whilst working with Somaliland behind the scenes.

All of this could have been avoided had he gone to the negotiation table with Somaliland from the very start and demanded a power-sharing plan.
Walaal you are a qabilist. Its a fact.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Linking me propaganda :mjlol:gaas had to run from garowe in the middle of the night:dead:he was laying low in bosaso:damn:

First of all when did sool become a dhulbahante only gobol? Its only a minority that are against Somaliland and they are funded by gaas. Diasporas opinions dont matter, they dont go through rafaad iyo tacab but reer sool do.

Walaal you are a qabilist. Its a fact.
GaroweOnline is the most Anti Gaas website ever :mjlol::mjlol:

It's owned by Faroole's son who despises Gaas, scroll through GaroweOnline and show me a positive article :comeon:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:mjlol:is that why he got refused from entering buuhoodle, this guy doesn't give a shit about his people
Buuhodle is very small but very complex. Its the last domino. Once it falls, Somaliland will have control over all the gobols. With ali khalif been refused to enter buuhodle that was over exaggerated. They paraded for Somalilands health minister.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending