Al-Shabab reported to be fleeing Xaradheere by boat

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It was a deal with all willing parties, I could give a rats ass about his Qabiil, but you can't deny he gave the DW (domestic workers) a chance, better than to be stuck in Xagardheer thats fo sure :pachah1:
It’s just a terrible headline tho lol hence why it was such successful propaganda :mjcry:

But like all he was doing was offering visas rather than people making the dangerous trip by the seas and without any documentation so government would have no knowledge of their condition.

But honestly I feel like half the people who were outraged were gulf Somalis who consider themselves up above other immigrants because ‘I’m a Somali, I’d never work as a maid’

GuanYu

Custom title
It’s just a terrible headline tho lol hence why it was such successful propaganda :mjcry:

But like all he was doing was offering visas rather than people making the dangerous trip by the seas and without any documentation so government would have no knowledge of their condition.

But honestly I feel like half the people who were outraged were gulf Somalis who consider themselves up above other immigrants because ‘I’m a Somali, I’d never work as a maid’
Yep, I knew it was a propaganda, I asked a relative who works in the government. It was a willing participant deal. Lmfao Gulf Somalis are on a different level of pompous :pachah1:. In the End the people get paid for their work, the money goes to relatives and that money has probably saved lives of their relatives that we simply can't account for.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Yep, I knew it was a propaganda, I asked a relative who works in the government. It was a willing participant deal. Lmfao Gulf Somalis are on a different level of pompous :pachah1:. In the End the people get paid for their work, the money goes to relatives and that money has probably saved lives of their relatives that we simply can't account for.
Yep. Just look at India with its massive economy benefiting from tens of billions in remittance from Gulf countries doing these sorts of jobs. A few years of it and they return and are replaced by another group who earn money and then return living a much better life at home.

Somalis and their pride when we’ve literally got nothing to be so proud of :mjcry:

A refugee Camp of Dabaab

Ileen it was those wannabe anaa Arab adoons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jowlo and dhalwo are the only ones I know of and they are both saruur. When I said south I’m talking from the direction directly from ceeldhere going up. Not much so going west into mudug if you get what I mean. ris, xaaji imaan and bur carowley which you can see on Google earth are all 100% waceysle. These a few towns that lay south of xaradheere

also when you go on the map every town you and I mentioned is put in galgaduud when in reality is mudug
Still doesn’t make 40% of the district. More like 10%

Trending

Latest posts