Al-Shabab reported to be fleeing Xaradheere by boat

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Also @bidenkulaha they are very annoying when it comes to taxing the citizens. That’s probably what makes most civilians hate them
It’s a mafia at this point. No wonder they’ve become so unpopular. do they even provide services or education lol

GM barely enforces taxes. Family of mine get some goods in from Berbera now and they sneak it through the DDS. Bosaso is kinda expensive cos anything through GM border main roads is taxed.

World

VIP
It’s a mafia at this point. No wonder they’ve become so unpopular. do they even provide services or education lol

GM barely enforces taxes. Family of mine get some goods in from Berbera now and they sneak it through the DDS. Bosaso is kinda expensive cos anything through GM border main roads is taxed.
That is the only way to make money in somalia unlike in Arab countries where these terrorist fight for control of oil, in somalia unless they’re taxing the shit out of the people they will go broke.

Southern part is Waceysle dominated? Are you having a laugh Waceysle live in a handful of tuulos in the south. Jowle Dhalwo Ilbir dabagalo dumaaye etc sizeable tuulos are Saruur/ceyr you can fool the clueless HGs here but not me.
jowlo and dhalwo are the only ones I know of and they are both saruur. When I said south I’m talking from the direction directly from ceeldhere going up. Not much so going west into mudug if you get what I mean. ris, xaaji imaan and bur carowley which you can see on Google earth are all 100% waceysle. These a few towns that lay south of xaradheere

also when you go on the map every town you and I mentioned is put in galgaduud when in reality is mudug

The main reason why I dont like HSM is the saudi incident if you know what i mean, that's when my dignity as a somali really fucking hurt and I couldnt forgive him

:snoop:
You really believe that rubbish? I am literally yet to see any solid proof or even any proof at all that that has happened

Trending