Al Shabaab bomb Sahafi Hotel In Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Daudoo is also pro Shabab.

Along with the Al Jazeera reporter Hamza. And Jamal from the UK

I never liked that Jamal guy from the UK. I always knew that he was a closet Al Shabab sympathizer. How he managed to get a job working for BBC I will never understand.

I never liked that Jamal guy from the UK. I always knew that he was a closet Al Shabab sympathizer. How he managed to get a job working for BBC I will never understand.

Jamal is with Channel 4 News I believe.

Hamza has lost his Al Jazeera friend in the attack but he is pro Al Shabab. Awkward

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Not BBC..Channel 4

S

Shamis

Al Shabaab say that there is no safety in Mogadishu for apostates, they say they're planning more attacks and they're proud that they got one of the best hotels in Mogadishu. The hotel owner is being dragged through the mud (calling him things without evidence besides 'he let politicians stay in his hotel' by their supporters via their stations. The niqab ban a few months ago is brought up over and over again as justifications for such bombings - women supporters agree.

rip the politicians in mogdishu are failing their populations. If they can't handle these fundamental fucktards they aren't qualified for their positions.

S

Shamis

Al Shabaab made a new video straight after the attack where they attack the idea of tourism - they eat a giraffe in the video. I guess they're against safari as well as hotels. This is bad news for anyone who doesn't have relatives in Somalia - you'll not be able to stay in hotels or photograph nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.