Al Shabaab bomb Sahafi Hotel In Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

Damn AL qaida and Isis in somalia. Wallahi we're fucked. Somalia is a hotspot for ideological warfare it seems smh.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
People who worship a fictional God named Waaq shouldn't point fingers

S

Shamis

@syntax I listened to their radio and this was over women's dress. They claimed that women were being forced to wear revealing clothes (after the niqab was banned for security reasons) and that shops don't sell modest clothing so they decided to kill the people behind it. Then they attached the things we actually care about like foreign troops, Somali territorial waters etc like they were secondary matters to something we rarely even wear and isn't an Islamic requirement.

Apollo

VIP
The people who attacked the hotel did so because they hate Mogadishu. They mentioned the pettiest reasons for bombing including seeing a woman who wasn't wearing a bra - even though they banned bras a few years ago.

I have given up all hope for Mogadishu, seriously.

I think when I am 70 years (half a century from now) they will still be fighting over the same nonsense. Perpetual bullshit. That place is seriously cursed.

S

Shamis

If you give up, I hope others don't otherwise we won't have a country.

S

Shamis

It was originally but this isn't some clan meeting that ended in tables and chairs being thrown, its a terrorist attack in Somalia's capital so it should be here until it derails into something 'political'.

S

Shamis

He has a point though, only one person here is drunk at goodness knows what hour.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
The sad part abt this lost soul is that later on today he'll go on an epic apology tour

This type of drinking is nacasnimo

We all kid around here and we lead our lives but the only person I can think of who's really messed up in life is Games

Like @menace said, I hope every high ranking official in Somalia gets incurable testicular or colon cancer and dies a long dragged out painful death and all their family eating of their corruption fall destitute and their daughters turn to whoring and their sons garbage scavenging :2tjlv3e:

Amiin dheh

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Like @menace said, I hope every high ranking official in Somalia gets incurable testicular or colon cancer and dies a long dragged out painful death and all their family eating of their corruption fall destitute and their daughters turn to whoring and their sons garbage scavenging :2tjlv3e:

Amiin dheh
:hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::krs::krs::lolbron::russ::russ::russ:
My nigga!

Status
Not open for further replies.