Ahmed Madoobe Tells reer Gedo: "Vacate Your Homes So We Can Squat in Them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
madoobe is landheer, nothing farmaajo and his cousins can do :siilaanyolaugh:

My Somali brother Farmaajo is also landeer. The president can kick him out of the state. And his cousins can become the president of Jubaland. :kodaksmiley:

The isaaqs are infectious, their women are harlots of the amxar community settling in SL. We need to put them in concentration camps with the amxaro.

Saxiib control your capital city and free yourself from your Bantu and Habashi amisom colonisers , how did you guys get colonized by other Africans ? :faysalwtf:

That's because there's nothing going on there. Hargeisa and Berbera are on the verge of having an economic boom
Yemenis oppressed Somalis including Isaaq and you lot welcome them.:susp::snoop::ohlord::trash:
We don't have people from aids ridden countries flooding into our turf. We're poor but atleast we live in sharaf unlike you guys whose capital is flooded with itoobiyaan while your tribe is poor like other Somalis.:snoop:

wars

Inhermouth
Saxiib control your capital city and free yourself from your Bantu and Habashi amisom colonisers , how did you guys get colonized by other Africans ? :faysalwtf:
You got colonized by AIDS/HIVshut up you baboon, ground dwelling monkey isaaq. You have no opinions because you are not considered a human being.

Yemenis oppressed Somalis including Isaaq and you lot welcome them.:susp::snoop::ohlord::trash:
We don't have people from aids ridden countries flooding into our turf. We're poor but atleast we live in sharaf unlike you guys whose capital is flooded with itoobiyaan while your tribe is poor like other Somalis.:snoop:

And we've karbashed plenty of yemenis too. You claim to not have people from aids ridden regions flooding in when you have 30,000 ak47 carrying HIV / AIDS positive AMISOM soldiers long dicking your women in the streets of mogadishu all the way to the 1 high school in the entire region of Gedo . My tribe has it's struggles but at least our regions weren't created in 1975 like yours (Gedo) and we have more than 1 high school in our regions and Hargeisa alone is better than all of Gedo

You got colonized by AIDS/HIVshut up you baboon, ground dwelling monkey isaaq. You have no opinions because you are not considered a human being.

Your Kikuyu masters storm your Parliament building at any time. You have been colonized by Bantu . Bow down neef.

And we've karbashed plenty of yemenis too. You claim to not have people from aids ridden regions flooding in when you have 30,000 ak47 carrying HIV / AIDS positive AMISOM soldiers long dicking your women in the streets of mogadishu all the way to the 1 high school in the entire region of Gedo . My tribe has it's struggles but at least our regions weren't created in 1975 like yours (Gedo) and we have more than 1 high school in our regions and Hargeisa alone is better than all of Gedo
lmao. Ethiooians cannot walk in the streets of Baardheere or Balanbale. The average Mareexaan doesn't see them apart from tanks going through Kismaayo and a few other places. Cant say the same for you guys.
We live with sharaf.

lmao. Ethiooians cannot walk in the streets of Baardheere or Balanbale. The average Mareexaan doesn't see them apart from tanks going through Kismaayo and a few other places. Cant say the same for you guys.
We live with sharaf.

Ethiopians walk down the streets of your capital mogadishu, in fact I remember ethiopian troops marching down those same streets with your uncle Abdullahi Yusuf. Can't say the same for Hargeisa

Ethiopians walk down the streets of your capital mogadishu, in fact I remember ethiopian troops marching down those same streets with your uncle Abdullahi Yusuf. Can't say the same for Hargeisa
lmao. they work as maids in your houses. Xamar unsafe for ethiopians. Walking down one heavily guarded area isnt significant. Xildhibaans and ethiopians cant walk freely around xamar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They don't live on state land just to be clear.
madoobe is done for soon as his kenyate masters pull out .i
Can anyone explain to my why he hates mx so much?
mx own most of the land there .hes moving in ogs from kenya and ethiopia there illegally .He is also taking lands from minority clans from there not just mx

madoobe is done for soon as his kenyate masters pull out .i

mx own most of the land there .hes moving in ogs from kenya and ethiopia there illegally .He is also taking lands from minority clans from there not just mx
Actually they dont care about minority qabiils. Even if youre midgaan he'll skip you.

lmao. they work as maids in your houses. Xamar unsafe for ethiopians. Walking down one heavily guarded area isnt significant. Xildhibaans and ethiopians cant walk freely around xamar.

Ethiopians own Xamar along with kenya. They literally marched their Military down those streets. They still call shots along with amisom

Ethiopians own Xamar along with kenya. They literally marched their Military down those streets. They still call shots along with amisom
Yet they can't work in Xamar or Caabudwaaq because its unsafe for them while they become maids in Hargeysa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending