Ahmed Madobe's 4 years term has ended and he may miss the NCC meeting in Dhusamareeb bc of this!

Elected himself in 23 august 2019 🤣🤣

For the first time since Hassan Sheikh was elected the two Daarood presidents may not attend the NCC meeting

Ahmed Madoobe is in Nairobi and Deni in the UAE and is heading to Nairobi there are Kablalah politicians who are facilitating a possible meeting between the two

Madoobe is not happy about Hassan Sheikh's lack of Commitment to their NCC extension so he may not attend a meeting that discusses about what they already agreed. Madoobe is sending message to Hassan Sh if he meets with Deni

But Hassan Sheikh is not Against madoobe's 5 years term he will treat each one of them separately only QoorQoor is his first target as Galmudug is freed but KG is not easy they cant liberate it in the remaining 4 months.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Have you got a Shabaab control map of KG? HSM is under a lot of pressure for that election on time from Madoobe, Sharif Saakin, Mursal, Jawari and Roobow. Also with Hussein Sheikh Mohamud, chief of staff resigning to be candidate he thinks election is close too

Nothing new for KG since Hassan Sh was elected

Screenshot_20230825-222141.jpg

Abaq

VIP
I told the Hutu @bidenkulaha just yesterday that Deni is seeking to patch things with Madoobe and that Madoobe will soon turn against HSM as per my sources. I just didn’t expect him to do so so quickly

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I told the Hutu @bidenkulaha just yesterday that Deni is seeking to patch things with Madoobe and that Madoobe will soon turn against HSM as per my sources. I just didn’t expect him to do so so quickly
Madoobe is upset HSM is going back on what they signed.

I already said HSM is planning to bring MX JL President after capturing Buale.

Abaq

VIP
Madoobe is upset HSM is going back on what they signed.

I already said HSM is planning to bring MX JL President after capturing Buale.
Hawiye SNA won’t enter Jubaland sxb. The Ogaden SNA and Danab already there alongside the Darawiish will do the fighting

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Money, money, money. Also, you don’t fight on two fronts. The Fed has been an open enemy till the recent election
HSM is not giving JL money, I already told you this ages ago. He wants to control each offensive.

So what you’re saying is you can’t fight Shabaab

Tactically they need to start from Xuddur opening it up to Baydhabo and Baydhabo to Mogadishu.

That will cut the Shabaab in two again like they did when they cut Shabaab from central
The best is to start from western Hirshabelle, walaweyn, Buurhakaba, baydhabo. This gaaljecel, eylo, garre, eelaay map is friendly map.

I heard that the Puntland speaker of parliament met up with Madoobe. The current victory in SSC if the Kabbalax alliance re-emerges it will be a major signal to Damul Shaydhaan.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Then we will sit tight. We aren’t handing Jubaland over to you
But you can’t stop HSM advancing from Barawe into Jilib and from Baardheere into Buale.

Especially with HSM bringing in the Ethiopians.

You will either accept he controls the offensive or he’ll do it himself