Against Somaliand independence...? I want to hear your opinion.

Your people will continue to be slaughtered as long as they are on Harti land keep crying idoor

Terrible unhealthy mindset waryaa. Boasting about killing people. No wonder Somalia is still in turmoil.

Let me offer you some advice; adopt the mindset of diplomacy & dialogue.

Ethiopia & Somalis are two distinct ethnic groups. Apples & oranges.

Somalis who inhabit east Somaliland that wish to remain apart of Somalia, can simply move across a few miles and remain closely tied to their Federal brothers & Sisters.

idoors are the laangaab & land hungry ones here, they should be the ones to vacate the land if they don’t want to be in Somalia

Attachments

• YYaN.gif
    YYaN.gif
    494.2 KB · Views: 42

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Ethiopia & Somalis are two distinct ethnic groups. Apples & oranges.

Somalis who inhabit east Somaliland that wish to remain apart of Somalia, can simply move across a few miles and remain closely tied to their Federal brothers & Sisters.
Move to Dijbouti :obama:

Seems to me there is a lot of emotional & sentimental attachment to Federalism. Which is understandable. I have sympathy to that ideology. One language, one people under one flag.

But in practical terms aka reality - how does Mogadishu even govern people in Hargeisa who want no association with them? Seriously, how is that logistically even possible?

Sometimes, life is about acceptance. Put aside your nationalistic feelings, adopt rationality.

Dont matter if we get the president post and the capital moved to Lasanood and all the wealth. We are never going to support Somalia being divided. You can go to Hell where you belong. Come and capture Lasanood if it belongs to British Somaliland. We were already anti-Somaliland before the war, and now with our civilians massacred and huge rallies in Burco and Hargeisa supporting the army that did, we are definitely never going to join Somaliland aka Isaaqland.

Seems to me there is a lot of emotional & sentimental attachment to Federalism. Which is understandable. I have sympathy to that ideology. One language, one people under one flag.

But in practical terms aka reality - how does Mogadishu even govern people in Hargeisa who want no association with them? Seriously, how is that logistically even possible?

Sometimes, life is about acceptance. Put aside your nationalistic feelings, adopt rationality.

On one hand you talk about acceptance, but apparently that only applies to those with one viewpoint, namely secessionism.

As soon as you deviate from that ideology, your opinion holds no values. Which is then supposed to allow you, to force acceptance upon others? Maybe it's time for you to come to terms with rationality as you propagate.

If anything, you're walking contradiction. Every other post in this thread alone is oxymoron of each other. Make it make sense :what:

Laascanod and many other parts of sanaag and sool aren't controlled by Hargeisa anymore, shouldn't Somaliland admin stop being sentimental and give up on them if I go by your logic?

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP

Waar reality died a long time ago, whether you like it or not the territory of Somalia is indisputable if you don't like it go to Djibouti.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
WTF, how can u hold a viewpoint where you want to be not forced into a union but also want to force people into your succession?:lawd:
Tbh I don't see Somaliland becoming independent. You guys have been told countless times that your future rests in the hands of the FGS and other African countries have secessionists movements in their own backyard so they won't dare recognise you as an independent country.
Somaliland had the best chance to become a country before 2012, now Somalia is becoming more powerful and stable by the year.

Last edited:
WTF, how can u hold a viewpoint where you want to be not forced into a union but also want to force people into your succession?:lawd:
Tbh I don't see Somaliland becoming independent. You guys have been told countless times that your future rests in the hands of the FGS and other African countries have secessionists movements in their own backyard so they won't dare recognise you as an independent country.
Somaliland had the best chance to become a country before 2012, now Somalia is becoming more powerful and stable by the year.
I dont think we will ever see the FGS collapsing or even becoming weaker. It's only getting better from here

Dont matter if we get the president post and the capital moved to Lasanood and all the wealth. We are never going to support Somalia being divided. You can go to Hell where you belong. Come and capture Lasanood if it belongs to British Somaliland. We were already anti-Somaliland before the war, and now with our civilians massacred and huge rallies in Burco and Hargeisa supporting the army that did, we are definitely never going to join Somaliland aka Isaaqland.

This is very disappointing to read. SMH!

You do realize that this is the EXACT mindset that keeps Somalia in a state of lawlessness..? Basically, lets fight and see who wins. Newsflash, fighting one another will not benefit anybody. It will destroy businesses, livelihoods and leave another generation destitute.

It will lead to a vacuum where Al'shabab can spread like a disease. Somaliland cannot allow Al'shabab anywhere near its capital.

Let us come to the table, negotiate and open dialogue to come to a resolution. Diplomacy sxb.

I repeat DIMPLOMACY!

Trending