Africa's Newest Nation? Should Somaliland Become an Official Country? - TLDR News

Koonfurians forced to serve 3 years in milirary to liberate their regions from alkebab then return their weapons to Burco military garrison. Cant trust anyone outside of our borders with a qori wallahi

Koonfurians if it was up to @Moeski :

1623415314376.png

Imagine obsessing over small inaccuracies. You know what your agenda was in posting this thread. It was to invite the Somalian trolls to spam in the comment section. But go on , it will backfire as usual. People will see what somalian extremists are like for themselves .

I post anything that is relative and decided to post this is as I regularly follow the channel and thought it was worth of discussion. You sound insecure with your post:mjlol:.

I wouldn't say that these inaccuracies are small. We all know that the referendum that they mentioned did not represent the whole population as large parts of the region were not under their control at the time. Thought that they should have mentioned the eastern part and the border dispute with Puntland to give a more accurate description of the state of the region. Other than that, I thought that the video was fine.

At the end of the day, i doubt we will ever get recognition so i wont act blind and sing kumbaya while smoking a pipe dream like some of my esteemed compatriots in SL. We need to Steer the shinking ship that is Somalia and bring it to shore..

Our terms:

Hargeisa is admin capital

SL parties(kulmiye,wadani, ucid etc) will continue being the main parties in the country

Free fair elections( no 4.5)

All the military hardware will be based in Burco/Erigavo

Every Koonfurian will need to be disarmed and enrolled into a school, where they are taught to be civil and act like humans
They should push to change the name from Somalia to the United Somali Republic. You guys can then look to have a Scotland like position.

However they should act now while they have the upper hand. Somalia is getting stronger, as it increases in the strength it will be harsher in negotiations.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

TLDR is a popular news youtube channel and they made a video about Somaliland, discussing the state's past and future prospects. Thought the video was alright though I felt that they didn't give the whole picture by not mentioning the eastern region and Puntland. They also mentioned that there was a referendum on independence back in 2001 and 97 percent of citizens voted in favor. How accurate is this? I dont think this represented the whole regions.
Jeegaan made huge mistake to choice 2001 as referendum year. Sool 100% was under PL control. specially Lasscanood.

They thought Somalia will recover soon so they went to quick referendum voting's. Now because of it Sool & Sanaag is been Disputed zones by UN.

Plus PL now army control Bari Sanaag, South Sool, Cayn.

Let jeegaan use bribe money and propaganda but in reality Puntland break their Ictraaf dream. :pachah1:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
At the end of the day, i doubt we will ever get recognition so i wont act blind and sing kumbaya while smoking a pipe dream like some of my esteemed compatriots in SL. We need to Steer the shinking ship that is Somalia and bring it to shore..

Our terms:

Hargeisa is admin capital

SL parties(kulmiye,wadani, ucid etc) will continue being the main parties in the country

Free fair elections( no 4.5)

All the military hardware will be based in Burco/Erigavo

Every Koonfurian will need to be disarmed and enrolled into a school, where they are taught to be civil and act like humans

first point agree, Hargeisa should be capital under one condition. Isaaqs should be equal number with other clans like Darood iyo Hawiya.

Second point SL parties has right to enter elections and open offices in other states. Same goes to PL, JL, GM, SWS. HS.

Third point 4.5 it was just temporary, Puntland was calling for almost 5 years to finish it. But reer SWS has their concern if we take it off.

Forth point. Military hardware should be divided to all Somalia States. SL for example should have Air forces. PL should have Tanks & armored vehicles. South Somalia have Navy base.

Last point, Jeegaan need to enter urgent rehab for Qaat adduction. you cant disucss with them serious if they under Drug 24/7.

Jeegaan made huge mistake to choice 2001 as referendum year. Sool 100% was under PL control. specially Lasscanood.

They thought Somalia will recover soon so they went to quick referendum voting's. Now because of it Sool & Sanaag is been Disputed zones by UN.

Plus PL now army control Bari Sanaag, South Sool, Cayn.

Let jeegaan use bribe money and propaganda but in reality Puntland break their Ictraaf dream. :pachah1:
Sool and Sanaag is disputed according to xamar not the UN lol

first point agree, Hargeisa should be capital under one condition. Isaaqs should be equal number with other clans like Darood iyo Hawiya.

Second point SL parties has right to enter elections and open offices in other states. Same goes to PL, JL, GM, SWS. HS.

Third point 4.5 it was just temporary, Puntland was calling for almost 5 years to finish it. But reer SWS has their concern if we take it off.

Forth point. Military hardware should be divided to all Somalia States. SL for example should have Air forces. PL should have Tanks & armored vehicles. South Somalia have Navy base.

Last point, Jeegaan need to enter urgent rehab for Qaat adduction. you cant disucss with them serious if they under Drug 24/7.
In your dreams buuqlander Somaliland is here to stay from Lawyacado to Shahda!!!

Somaliland hanoolaato 🇭🇺 🇭🇺
:win:

reer

VIP
the world order refuses a strong independent muslim people and a strong somali state. kosovo is white secular not religious yet they cant get ictiraaf. somalis are anti colonial hard to keep in line and cannot be trusted to do others bidding. if sl declared gaalnimo and apostasized en masse and became subordinates to xabashis and cadaans they would have a bigger chance of ictiraaf.
highly unlikely you get ictiraaf unless you all become gaalo. keep your head dug into the sand for another 3 decades if you want.

It's been 30 yrs and your biggest achievement is some random youtubers visiting or mentioning your Lalaland ,then you get so excited and start boasting about how awesome your little corner is compared to the rest of the country .
so repetitive and boring.

now excuse me while I order my Tuna basket sandwich from a REAL restaurant,
kinda feeling hungry :silanyolaugh:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It's been 30 yrs and your biggest achievement is some random youtubers visiting or mentioning your Lalaland ,then you get so excited and start boasting about how awesome your little corner is compared to the rest of the country .

Waar haka hadleen jamhuuriyada barakaysan Somaliland :fittytousand: .

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

What have you done in the last 30 years besides being a 2nd class citizen in bosaso? Have you had any president or high jobs? :pachah1:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

First of all those things you said will never happen:pachah1: and How can you make qaad jokes while your gouverment litterly trades qaat for fish :mjlol:
IMG_20210205_161320_507.jpg

If SL doesn't exist why can't your so called president cant visit it?

you guys are so weird who cry about SL affairs 24/7 and whine how your precious blue flag is banned in Hargeysa kid please have a sit down and enjoy your tuna sandwich :drakekidding:

Trending

Latest posts