Africa's Great Civilizations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
They do not have Muslim names:umwhat:. Anyone who does is a either a revert or a Muslim, vice versa. And + this was ~~6 centuries ago, no one keeps names that long:what:.
You're just mixing some of our names like Yosef for e.g. for Muslim names:dead:
Well known and documented that many family names were changed and kept. Many christian Ali's and Abu's in your highland. They took the names of the conquerors.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
That was probably back then when he was raiding the place. There are no Christians being called this now so stop fantasising.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're being super dense. I know those are Muslims. I'm talking about the Yonas Abu Gebretzgi's or the Ali Teklehaimanot's of the world.

:comeon:
You might be related to me. You know?

You're being super dense. I know those are Muslims. I'm talking about the Yonas Abu Gebretzgi's or the Ali Teklehaimanot's of the world.

:comeon:
You might be related to me. You know?

I'm not being super dense, you're just being super imaginative and broad, when the picture is actually very small:ayaanswag:.
The meaning of Tekle Haimanot is universal:ayaanswag:.
And again, those are reverts/or Muslims, or you just happen to be confusing names that have started to be used universally with Christian names.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I'm not being super dense, you're just being super imaginative and broad, when the picture is actually very small:ayaanswag:.
The meaning of Tekle Haimanot is universal:ayaanswag:.
And again, those are reverts/or Muslims, or you just happen to be confusing names that have started to be used universally with Christian names.
Nope. I watched a documentary from a few years back where they talked about this phenomenon in northern Ethiopian highlands where the conquered took the conquerors names as a sort of homage.

Nope. I watched a documentary from a few years back where they talked about this phenomenon in northern Ethiopian highlands where the conquered took the conquerors names as a sort of homage.

That is not the case now though, we are in 2017 not 1500's:ayaanswag::faysalwtf:.
Also means you attempted to link it to Ahmed:ayaanswag:.
I think I know my people, so this can stop:francis:.

Caribbean people and African Americans love licking xabashi arse. :kodaksmiley:

Great civilisation kulaha, try defeating the Portuguese navy and preventing your xabashi arses from being named Carlos and Juanita and being forced to speak Portuguese.:camby:

just finished watching this mess. very informative but they went out of their way to not mention somalia. these niggas dedicated 3 episodes to the swahili coast and ethiopia and not once mentioned somalia except in passing or when the map low key names them but they dont even acknowledge it. this is ethiopian propaganda. how do you have a somali archaeologist and ignore somalis like that? someone needs to launch a DDOS attach on these niggas...im tired

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
just finished watching this mess. very informative but they went out of their way to not mention somalia. these niggas dedicated 3 episodes to the swahili coast and ethiopia and not once mentioned somalia except in passing or when the map low key names them but they dont even acknowledge it. this is ethiopian propaganda. how do you have a somali archaeologist and ignore somalis like that? someone needs to launch a DDOS attach on these niggas...im tired
Did they give us at least 5 minutes?
Did they at least mention Ajuuran or Adal?

Somalia should have been in this documentary because we were trading with the Chinese and Indians 1000 years before The Swahili Coast. You would think we would get talked about for at least 5 minutes.

Did they give us at least 5 minutes?
Did they at least mention Ajuuran or Adal?

Somalia should have been in this documentary because we were trading with the Chinese and Indians 1000 years before The Swahili Coast. You would think we would get talked about for at least 5 minutes.
they didn't give us 20 seconds

they mentioned axsum and adal (called it ethiopian) but never said shit about ajuran

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Typical afrocentric historical xaar. They only take what inflates their own egos. They focused on Ethiopia because they are Christian and the Swahili Coast because they are Ban2. They went out of their way to omitt us because we are Muslim and of a different race.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Typical afrocentric historical xaar. They only take what inflates their own egos. They focused on Ethiopia because they are Christian and the Swahili Coast because they are Ban2. They went out of their way to omitt us because we are Muslim and of a different race.
Ethiopia as a civilisation is vastly overrated by madows in the West, and they hold it up to some high status like it was the only one of its calibre in the whole of Africa. Some mention Somalia in passing but most think the country was an anarchic shithole since time immemorial. The same people who cry when others claim that Africans are incapable of civilisation will laugh at other Africans and say that they come from starving countries.

It's pretty shit, but hypocrisy is "in" nowadays. Everyone's doing it :kanyeshrug:

This was honestly extremely boring. I felt like the constant talking about Ethiopia was too forced.

Honestly, Egypt and Kush are much more interesting, and they were ahead of their times.

Let's not forget that Axsum could only invade Kush when their capital was abandoned. :mjlol: Imagine bragging about invading a city inhabited by 3 goats. :drakelaugh:

the fact that they mention zimbabawe or the swahili coast or even go into an entire episode on shaka zulu who was nothing but a spear chucking tribes men is so telling when somalia's history is richer then all of them combined.

This was honestly extremely boring. I felt like the constant talking about Ethiopia was too forced.

Honestly, Egypt and Kush are much more interesting, and they were ahead of their times.

Let's not forget that Axsum could only invade Kush when their capital was abandoned. :mjlol: Imagine bragging about invading a city inhabited by 3 goats. :drakelaugh:

Salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending