Africa's Great Civilizations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The title reads Black (tiqur) people (sew)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We call black people madow (black) instead of the derogatory adoon (slave). Sure it might mean that the derogatory, old fashioned word may be no longer used but it doesnt mean that it no longer exists. The fact that such a word exists in both languages to refer to non-HOA Africans betrays a history of slavery and domination over them :kanyeshrug:
If even one pro-Ethiopia, Haile Selassie worshipping western black discovers or propagates the existence of this word and its associated history, I imagine it'd have some effects on how you guys are perceived in the West :hmm:

We call black people madow (black) instead of the derogatory adoon (slave). Sure it might mean that the derogatory, old fashioned word may be no longer used but it doesnt mean that it no longer exists. The fact that such a word exists in both languages to refer to non-HOA Africans betrays a history of slavery and domination over them :kanyeshrug:
If even one pro-Ethiopia, Haile Selassie worshipping western black discovers or propagates the existence of this word and its associated history, I imagine it'd have some effects on how you guys are perceived in the West :hmm:

They probably already have :bell:.
They have in recent years tried to link the word nigus with :browtf:.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
They probably already have :bell:.
They have in recent years tried to link the word nigus with :browtf:.
I've heard of that, but your reasoning is backwards.
They say comes from nigus, which in Ethiopian (quoting them lol I know it isn't a language) means king, and so the white people are calling them kings in their native African language (even though they have nothing to do with Ethiopia).
:ileycry:
Don't ask :farole:

They say comes from nigus, which in Ethiopian (quoting them lol I know it isn't a language) means king, and so the white people are calling them kings in their native African language (even though they have nothing to do with Ethiopia).

Well it's their reasoning, it doesn't make sense:ayaanswag:.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
This is taking we wuz kangz to a whole new level. :russ::russ::russ::deadosama:

g

Who is the European guy? If you are talking about Alexander the Great, he was a Macedonian, not a Greek. The Greeks are trying to claim him even though he was a Slavic man. There is a country named FYORM (Macedonia), and they are his descendants which mean they do not have E1b1b1a.

If you mean Somalis were present in Egypt, then I do agree with you. But if you mean that we created the culture, then I disagree with you.

So much stupid in just one post. We've reached critical levels of enriched Stupidium.:mindblown:

Alexander the great was a Hellene, meaning a Greek. The modern country of Macedonia has f*ck all to do with him and it is named after ancient Macedon, not the other way around. Macedonians were an ancient Greek tribe that spoke Greek and had Greek culture. Even their language was an offshoot and obscure dialect of Greek. Modern Macedonia is a Slavic country. The slavs didn't come into.the region until the collapse of the Roman Empire.

You Hotep niccas are allergic to facts aren't you?

So much stupid in just one post. We've reached critical levels of enriched Stupidium.:mindblown:

Alexander the great was a Hellene, meaning a Greek. The modern country of Macedonia has f*ck all to do with him and it is named after ancient Macedon, not the other way around. Macedonians were an ancient Greek tribe that spoke Greek and had Greek culture. Even their language was an offshoot and obscure dialect of Greek. Modern Macedonia is a Slavic country. The slavs didn't come into.the region until the collapse of the Roman Empire.

You Hotep niccas are allergic to facts aren't you?

Albanians are worse too with claiming greek individuals :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts