Status
Not open for further replies.
no the Hiraab/Hawiya and other Aji clans destroy the Ajuraan. the Geledi/Wacdan alliance destroy the Selcis kingdom that follow after. they were also the people to drive out the gaal madow from shabelle hoose and Bay.

Actually that is correct, they took down vassals of the Ajuuran is what i meant to say.

Are you from the deep south by any chance?

Actually that is correct, they took down vassals of the Ajuuran is what i meant to say.

Are you from the south by any chance.

at least in the lower shabelle and especailly Afgoyee the Selcis were the dominate kingdom but it was a successor state after the Ajuraan had collopsed whether or not it start out as a vessel. i do not know

wtf the Italians really enslaved people in afgoye :faysalwtf:

five slaps for waking up late :faysalwtf:

how do you think Jowhar, Jenale were established they were a plantation towns for the italians to grown fruits, cotton and sugar but they need labor so they decide to reinstitute the slavery that they recently abolished. they put the bantu back to servitude and major clans in the area force the ex slaves into press gangs. clan elder give their full support and somali askaris were draft as overseers( it is a bit of an over dramatization but it close to the truth).

at least in the lower shabelle and especailly Afgoyee the Selcis were the dominate kingdom but it was a successor state after the Ajuraan had collopsed whether or not it start out as a vessel. i do not know

Seelcis kingdom was one of those vassals that broke free after the decline of Ajuuran and got defeated by Ibrahim Adeer of geledi

Last edited:
how do you think Jowhar, Jenale were established they were a plantation towns for the italians to grown fruits, cotton and sugar but they need labor so they decide to reinstitute the slavery that they recently abolished. they put the bantu back to servitude and major clans in the area force the ex slaves into press gangs. clan elder give their full support and somali askaris were draft as overseers( it is a bit of an over dramatization but it close to the truth).

It's nothing new, basically what every grown somali tells you that the Italians put free Bantus into sevitude. When bantu slavery gets mentioned (You won't see it in the italian history books tho)

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Do you plan on paying tax to jubbaland:mjpls:

I don't have any land there myself but if I decided to live there ofc!! I just hate blackie mcfattie, trust me I don't even support dir or any other clan. :gnzbryw:

Btw I also hate the name jubbaland. :/

It's nothing new, basically what every grown somali tells you that the Italians put free Bantus into sevitude. When bantu slavery gets mentioned (You won't see it in the italian history books tho)

White people's history is just lies on lies. Some somali people take their info like its the word of God. Sigh....
Italians were very salty about somalis and you can observe it from their sources.

I wish could get my hands on the material that my parents were taught during the kacaan era though

White people's history is just lies on lies. Some somali people take their info like its the word of God. Sigh....
Italians were very salty about somalis and you can observe it from their sources.

I wish could get my hands on the material that my parents were taught during the kacaan era though

Like i said academia is not really concerned about factuality but rather writing out their agenda on paper. It's a political playground, it wasn't in the Italians interests to write demonizing things about themselves and admiring things about the Somalis who wounded their rubbish pride :ulachen001::ulachen001:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Like i said academia is not really concerned about factuality but rather writing out their agenda on paper. It's a political playground, it wasn't in the Italians interests to write demonizing things about themselves and admiring things about the Somalis who wounded their rubbish pride :ulachen001::ulachen001:

They tried segregation in xamar and it backfired immensely. :ftw9nwa:
I speak badly of reer mudug but they were the main people who terrorized the Italians in xamar. :nvjpqts:
There was an Italian diplomat who told the U.S. not to interfere in our civil war because it would only backfire on them. :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Italians actually have a good opinion of us now though.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I don't have any land there myself but if I decided to live there ofc!! I just hate blackie mcfattie, trust me I don't even support dir or any other clan. :gnzbryw:

Btw I also hate the name jubbaland. :/
Stop with your darod hate the only darod you should hate is mj:sheed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending