Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed was the greatest president to have conquered Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Hobyo, is Sacad city. Nice lies.
hObYo iS sAcAd ciTy nIcE LIeS

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
hObYo iS sAcAd ciTy nIcE LIeS

Mocking-Spongebob.jpg
signing-investiture-act-of-ali-yusuf-as-new-sultan-of-obbia-somalia-picture-id730147947

kEnAdIiD bowing down to suck italian cuck. Mashallah maids to Italians. Protectorate? Lowkey just to gain power. Like how they seized Bargal. Maid!
8682e9a4d69f89fb6226ce6119115a90--somalia-.jpg
Protectorate kulaha. Looool. Explain this nigga.

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
«Hobyo served as a prosperous commercial centre for the Imamate. The agricultural centres of Eldher and Harardhere included the production of sorghum and beans, suplementing with herds of camels, cattle, goats and sheep. Livestock, hides and skin, whilst the aromatic woods and raisins were the primary exports as rice, other foodstuffs and clothes were imported. The luxury comodities traded consisted predominantly of textiles, precious metals and pearls. The commercial goods harvested along the Shabelle river were brought to Hobyo for trade. Also, the increasing importance and rapid settlement of more southernly cities such as Mogadishu further boosted the prosperity of Hobyo, as more and more ships made their way down the Somali coast and stopped in Hobyo to trade and replinish their supplies. To conclude, the port of Hobyo was an income-generating source where the Imamate received enormous revenue.

The reigning sultans of the Hiraab Imamate

• Suldaan Xaaji Cumar Hilowle al-Yacquubi
  • Suldaan Doodshe Aadan Good
  • Suldaan Daamey Cali (Xume) Axmad
  • Suldaan Cumar Abu Bakr
  • Suldaan Abu Bakr
  • Suldaan Axmad I
  • Suldaan Maxamad I
  • Suldaan Axmad II
  • Suldaan Maxmuud
  • Suldaan Cali
  • Suldaan Cusmaan
  • Suldaan Maxamad II
  • Suldaan Axmad III
  • Suldaan Xassan C/Qaadir Xaaji«
The suldaans of the Imamate, and Hobyo the capital.

So? What is this supposed to prove? When did any of us say Sultan Kenadid created the town of Hobyo? He conquered it so it obviously existed before him. :drakewtf:

LOL, @saywalahi she claimed MJ born in Hobyo. Loooool

Just like how they all claim to own property in xamar pre 1991 :dead:

Now I know I'm talking to two novices. Where was Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke born? Where was Yasin Haji Osman Sharmarke born? Where was Haji Bashir Ismail Yusuf born? Where was Osman Yusuf Kenadid born? :drakekidding:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They think history was written for them and only what they say goes. This fool is trying to tell me where my own family are from lols. Don't bother yourself with attention seekers.
They are trying to so hard to make themselves believe that Majeerteens did not conquer their land and build Kingdoms around it, i don't blame them for crying and making up fake stories or downplaying sultanate of hobyo, imagine your enemy clan conquering your land and making it a capital of a newly established kingdom, that would be ultimate humiliation, thats exactly what happened to them.

They are trying to so hard to make themselves believe that Majeerteens did not conquer their land and build Kingdoms around it, i don't blame them for crying and making up fake stories or downplaying sultanate of hobyo, imagine your enemy clan conquering your land and making it a capital of a newly established kingdom, that would be ultimate humiliation, thats exactly what happened to them.
Never a truer word spoken. On that note I will let them be.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
signing-investiture-act-of-ali-yusuf-as-new-sultan-of-obbia-somalia-picture-id730147947

kEnAdIiD bowing down to suck italian cuck. Mashallah maids to Italians. Protectorate? Lowkey just to gain power. Like how they seized Bargal. Maid!
1280px-HobokEastAfrica1941.JPG
Protectorate kulaha. Looool. Explain this nigga.

When that hate don't work they start telling lies.

The second image is from South Africa that you took from Wikipedia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Infantry_Division_(South_Africa)

The first image is the second Sultan of Obbia signing an agreement with the Italians recognizing him as the ruler of your people. This was well after the 3 year period you claimed his father was overthrown in. :drakekidding:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
50 years after. Guuled already overthrowed the Sultanate from Hobyo.
8682e9a4d69f89fb6226ce6119115a90--somalia-.jpg

Where is the fortress? Where is the FUCKING fortress? Its all gone and destroyed by the Imamate.

Status
Not open for further replies.