Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed was the greatest president to have conquered Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP TO THE BOQOR. YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED.
upload_2018-1-2_21-54-12.png

May the Almighty Allah grant colonel Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed JANATUL FIRDAWS.

He was a beacon of hope for the entire nation.

اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ ۚ لَا تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ ۚ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ ۚ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ ۖ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ - 2:255

Praying for the colonels sake.

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
He will always be remembered as the first Somali President to invite Ethiopian troops to occupy Somali Capital. He was warlord, traitor. He set bad precedence.

He will always be remembered as the first Somali President to invite Ethiopian troops to occupy Somali Capital. He was warlord, traitor. He set bad precedence.

They were brought in to deal with terrorists.

I am currently looking for his book. Swing the pdf link or website. I would like to read it.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

I am currently looking for his book. Swing the pdf link or website. I would like to read it.
I thought you owned one. Every Mj home I been to, they have a copy sitting out in the living room. I of course never picked it up, just glanced at it. I look at it the same way I look at a bible

I thought you owned one. Every Mj home I been to, they have a copy sitting out in the living room. I of course never picked it up, just glanced at it. I look at it the same way I look at a bible
I am 1/4 mj. I just researched him today. Is it available online?

Ok now let’s not regurgitate whats written on Wikipedia.

Everyone and their unborn children knew that Abdullahi Y. had only one thing on his mind when he was elected president and that was exacting revenge with whatever means necessary .

Terrorist kulaha :drakekidding:

Ok now let’s not regurgitate whats written on Wikipedia.

Everyone and their unborn children knew that Abdullahi Y. had only one thing on his mind when he was elected president and that was exacting revenge with whatever means necessary .

Terrorist kulaha :drakekidding:
I got that from this video. From Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed’s words

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
But you could tell me the Yusuf opinion about 1977 war.

La victoria pertenecía a los somalíes. Generalissimo Siad nos llevos a la tierra prometida.

Pinche putos Cubanos, los perros de la Soviets

Status
Not open for further replies.