Abdi Iley is back!!

Well my muse sultan sister ilhan Omar defend territorial integrity of Somalia 🇸🇴
Boowe muslim iyo muse sultan billaash nolama dihin ditoore @DR OSMAN
Power makes women even more macaan (sexy) Ilhaan is sexy i like women in power Id support women in power I like watching and keep replaying that video of her saying “what’s wrong with you” when that inferior brownie reporter is asking her a stupid question.
And who’s this doctor you keep tagging😂 anyways walal at the end of the day as bad as the situation gets things will change for the better inshaAllah

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Power makes women even more macaan (sexy) Ilhaan is sexy i like women in power Id support women in power I like watching and keep replaying that video of her saying “what’s wrong with you” when that inferior brownie reporter is asking her a stupid question.
And who’s this doctor you keep tagging😂 anyways walal at the end of the day as bad as the situation gets things will change for the better inshaAllah
Ditoore @DR OSMAN son of afweyne horgal just like Abdi ileey iyo mahd cambashe 😂😂

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Add iyo add mudane

You seem a little unintelligent for a Majerten wiil saxib what’s wrong? It was in our interest to work with tplf bc tplf introduced the weapon to destroy Ethiopia to us aka ethnic federalism. The flag with the camel symbol was introduced in 2007 that’s just 16 years ago the most powerful country in the 20th century which’s USA don’t even recognize that garbage but they recognize the ONLF flag.
View attachment 320519

Majidhee way jidhaa speakers made the leader of wslf a qadhmuun oromo retard instead of a miswaak using and spitting on pavement dominant cagdheer male. This group was filled with laangaabyaal who actually hated Ogaden.
What was his name?

I thought he would drop the act after his time in prison but he is still at it. Whatever indoctrination camp Zenawi had him go through needs to be studied.
:ayaanswag:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Jooji durbaankan aad garaacaysid oo dadka kala baro. Inkasta oo loo eedaynayo dilka dad badan oo reer DDS ah, hadana dhinacyo badan buu Cabdi Iley waxqabad muuqda ka qabtey. Intaa wixii ka badan waa inaad hoos wax u waraysatid ninyahow.
Boowe a kula tahay abdileey horgaal tplf bu ah ha 😂 malinti TPLF xukunka laga tureey ayu asagana jailka galeey 🤣 maybe abiy ahmed want to replace cagjaar for Abdi ileey, he has been a good lapdog for malez zanawi and tplf til the end he was a loyal horgaal

Jooji durbaankan aad garaacaysid oo dadka kala baro. Inkasta oo loo eedaynayo dilka dad badan oo reer DDS ah, hadana dhinacyo badan buu Cabdi Iley waxqabad muuqda ka qabtey. Intaa wixii ka badan waa inaad hoos wax u waraysatid ninyahow.
It’s funny how they’re all moaning rn how they’re all hiding behind “he killed his people” “he killed a lot of Ogadens” as if they care 😂 save the crocodile tears ffs I’m sure they were happy when Ogaden were killing each other this is the munaafiq nimo with the Somali people walal 😂😂

I thought he would drop the act after his time in prison but he is still at it. Whatever indoctrination camp Zenawi had him go through needs to be studied.
:ayaanswag:

Who are you huuno what’s your clan?? Whatever he’s doing isn’t an act he’s what you call a psychopath (danayste in Somali). Developing the Ogaden region in a rapid pace was not in Abyssinian interest creating an army in the region was never Ethiopian interest building Ogaden basin and creating a wealth in the region was never in Ethiopian or Abyssinian interest but it was in Ogaden interest Abdi Iley was smiling to the Ethiopians while at the same time serving Ogaden interest he is a psychopath. Him and Cagjar will solve the issue present in a private and peaceful manner I’m sure.

Horgal ibnu Horgal. I wonder, was his great grandfather a horgal in the Majeerteniya days as well? Sinji ma guuree suulashaa laga dayaa 🤣 🤣
Tekniko qabiilkiisa waa maxay my fellow galti?🤔 Fadlan iisheeg he’s ignoring me isaaq hawiye or dir? I’m new to this forum as you can see. And btw I recognized your galti username before looking at your profile picture 😂

@TekNiKo so you are Marexan😂 I just looked through your messages nacala ilkahaaga yar kuyaal come out of the hiding. Shouldn’t you be grateful that ina iley is back didn’t he defend your people when Habargidir attacked and almost wiped out your tuulooyin civilizations mongol style?😂

dude it’s ramadan
He’s an ungrateful illegal Marehan hes from the only qabiil to claim other peoples lands😂 waa yaabka aduunka iley saved his people when Habargidir attacked them the attack was really a severe one Habargidir we’re warned 3 times to stop attacking them but Habargidir just wouldn’t listen wallahi you should’ve seen how grateful his people were they were lucky soft Mustafa wasn’t the president at the time or Marehan wouldn’t have existed in the Ogaden region. Liyuu would purchase bayraktar drones from turkey in the near future to deal with Marehan alshabab I’d wish they name these drones boonbombers😂

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
You only tough for your fallow somali and weak to other people 😂 it’s funny how u always say we are fighting a nation of 130 million people (Ethiopia) but it’s always ur kind who is diong the killing and displacing , onlf was wslf before u change to ur qabil name ogaden and u want other somalis to fight under the banner of ur qabil , you changed the Somali region flag with the star ⭐️ blue and changed to camel 🐪 and yellow symbol so u can appease the occupiers of somali regions (xabaashi)
chill

Trending