Abdi Iley is back!!

First Day Out
1000023222.jpg

He was first nigga to name a jail after his qabiil 💀
He named it after the region Almis not his qabiil same way British colonials wrote “in the Ogaden” “his majesty’s speech to the Ogaden” in their newspapers and by the way you would be surprised if you knew there are other qabiils in that jail not just his qabiil. The region has always been known as the Ogaden and this is bc of the British if you hear German jail that means it’s a jail in Germany it doesn’t mean it’s meant for the native German population.

Last edited:

Curse be upon him
I remember in dir dhabe ethiopians forcing dugsi Quran teachers to close the dugsi for a week when malez died and the dugsi Quran teachers complaining to the dir dhabe city administration and the dirdhabe city admin harassing the dugsi Quran teachers pretty sad wallahi.

I expect more development in the region inshaAllah he’s the mastermind behind all the development in the state currently Cagjar was just finishing off what Abdi started
There were both positive and negative in his regime, people are extremely divided about this news.

some are cursing him while others praise him, even going as far as calling him aabo.

let’s pray peace for the people of dds, who have known nothing but war for the last 30 years insha Allah.

I don’t trust that grin his definitely up to something, I hope there won’t be a showdown between him and Cagjar.

because if I remember correctly he ordered the killing of Cagjars brothers when he was in charge.

There were both positive and negative in his regime, people are extremely divided about this news.

some are cursing him while others praise him, even going as far as calling him aabo.

let’s pray peace for the people of dds, who have known nothing but war for the last 30 years insha Allah.

I don’t trust that grin his definitely up to something, I hope there won’t be a showdown between him and Cagjar.

because if I remember correctly he ordered the killing of Cagjars brothers when he was in charge.
That's the face of a broken man forcing a smile. I don't think he'll return to his old life.

I hate Abdi Iley but I don’t like seeing him in Ethiopian prison when the likes of Reda Gatachew and other TPLF agents are living lavishly in Mekelle. If Abdi Iley is to be executed I would like to see him get executed by his ow people. That’s the only way to get proper justice.

I hate Abdi Iley but I don’t like seeing him in Ethiopian prison when the likes of Reda Gatachew and other TPLF agents are living lavishly in Mekelle. If Abdi Iley is to be executed I would like to see him get executed by his ow people. That’s the only way to get proper justice.
Reer cagdheer have a good tradition of solving inter clan conflicts remember how reer Isaac didn’t wage war on reer cabdille when this man was killing reer isaaq members like cattle? It’s a like a code or policy or something it’s very unlike what other clans have and it’s affective we should say manshAllah. If HSM killed important Habargidir figures today, within 24 hours Abgaal will ceased to exist as a Somali clan. He should reward the families of his victims if he comes back to power or else get executed bc this unacceptable.

Dude was killing his own people wholesale after 2007, entire families and villages wiped out. TPLF's favourite horgal, despicable character. When his overlords were getting pressed and he activated article 39 knowing his end is near the TPLF discarded him like a disposable tissue.

Trending

Latest posts