A somali teen gives his mother way to become a Jaimacian man's third wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
runti what is up with you UK somalis, we North American somalis seem to be better able to kept the worst excess of the Salafis out of our mosques and even our Salafii are down to earth. i think it the free hand out, here you work or you starve. somalis are after next month bills they don't have time to sit in Madrases and listen to qudbas.

It's the benefits system but for another reason. These Salafis can only afford 4 wives because of the state paying for it. They also force women into benefits marriages with emotional blackmailing including telling sisters that they're directly responsible for zinaa in the community because they won't marry broke men who can't afford to feed them.

They take advantage of women with low-self esteem, who have been rejected by their community for one reason or another, women who are ignorant and easily impressed, women who are naive and lot of times these women are to blame to for going with any idiot oo so fiiriyo.

Tan Soomaalida waxaa ka daran mid Oxford university ka fariisatay inee booska labaad uu gasho saqajaankaan xabadka weyne. Walle taas aa isqiimo tirtay. Notice how he doesn't even own a car, and travels by taxi to go to each one every night. And these women support themselves, he has a poxy part time job oo isagaba ku filneyn. Nothing is Islamic about how he conducts himself and even how he talks. Waa doqon xalay dhashay.

Lool@ginger-haired men @KowDheh wallahi you make me laugh. Thank you dear.

Hubble

VIP
They take advantage of women with low-self esteem, who have been rejected by their community for one reason or another, women who are ignorant and easily impressed, women who are naive and lot of times these women are to blame to for going with any idiot oo so fiiriyo.

Tan Soomaalida waxaa ka daran mid Oxford university ka fariisatay inee booska labaad uu gasho saqajaankaan xabadka weyne. Walle taas aa isqiimo tirtay. Notice how he doesn't even own a car, and travels by taxi to go to each one every night. And these women support themselves, he has a poxy part time job oo isagaba ku filneyn. Nothing is Islamic about how he conducts himself and even how he talks. Waa doqon xalay dhashay.

Lool@ginger-haired men @KowDheh wallahi you make me laugh. Thank you dear.

Loool all the caddaan men are ginger! The Asian men all want white wives. The black guys want to settle scores with Pakistanis, Arabs and Somalis who wouldn't date them in high school. I see through them like they're bathing in Windex!

The women are pummelled by the maxaadaraat which forces them to overlook men's faults and to turn their backs on education and any work which involves 'free mixing' which they twist as far as not walking in the street without muxram. That's why you have an Oxford dropout selling oud on the internet.

Loool all the caddaan men are ginger! The Asian men all want white wives. The black guys want to settle scores with Pakistanis, Arabs and Somalis who wouldn't date them in high school. I see through them like they're bathing in Windex!

The women are pummelled by the maxaadaraat which forces them to overlook men's faults and to turn their backs on education and any work which involves 'free mixing' which they twist as far as not walking in the street without muxram. That's why you have an Oxford dropout selling oud on the internet.

Walle isha ka tuurtay!

She dropped out to start an online business selling oud! The extent of brainwashing caadi maaha.

You were defending that niqabi in the other thread out of dumarnimo ilen youre feminist

War adiga hadalka dhinac muu ka maraa?

Are you admitting now you were defending the guy? I saw two people arguing and I supported the one that was in the right. Hadee hijaabi ahaan laheyd I would have supported her too.

Now stop derailing this topic.

Salih

Move right or get left
raw

Salafi women are victims. They don't get anything out of the deal, far from it. All the horrible things we hate about Salafism is all the male stuff.

That's true, but often it's hardcore salafi women who recruit other innocent women into their cult. They're just as despicable as the men who exploit the women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending