A Solution To The Bantu Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should register all Bantus and place them in internment camps. We shall then request all Bantu nations to repatriate their long lost brothers equally distributing all. Otherwise of the current trend continues by 2080 the Bantufication of Somalia shall be complete.

My family brought a large farm of Bantus in the south and uses them to farm. As galmudug marehaan need southern marehaan farms for food.

Somalis don't really mix with them or have mixed children but to be honest they are miskeen but i say lets buy back all the farms !

i would say 80 % farms are owned by ethinic somalis and 10 % maybe by bantus . last 10 % is people abroad who have left land idle.

I honestly don't understand anything you wrote. :ayaanswag:

I didn't even mention Ethios here. :childplease:

WTF? When was I ever a qabilist? :heh: Low intelligence mindset kulaha, if someone like me was put in power, we would prosper.:lawd:

if we were ever a multi-ethnic nation, we would only share with the hararis and other ethnicities that hate ethiopia as much as we do :pacspit:

@black

You are slowly being decuckified:pachah1:
Kkkk it would crumble
And kkkk hararis?:drakelaugh:stop bootyclapping, ive only seen one harari that hates ethiopia and thats the half somali @Young Popeye :susp:
You mean to say oromos:susp:

We'll need to co-operate closely with the tanzanians to speed up the process of deportation. We can allow some bantus to stay as long as they have their papers(visa & work permits) to work as manual labour. When their time is up they must return to their homeland.

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Ask this fellow how he feels about Bantu immigrants

220px-Iraqw_Man.jpg
We must save our Cushitic brethren :fittytousand:
We must assemble a taskforce consisting of the brightest and best to put them in positions of power in Tanzania :yacadiim:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Survival instinct will make Bantus more successful than you guys. I really hope all the persecution and racism they have faced make them a stronger people. I'll be sure to Tsamina mina, eh eh Waka waka, eh eh when they gain their rights.

Survival instinct will make Bantus more successful than you guys. I really hope all the persecution and racism they have faced make them a stronger people. I'll be sure to Tsamina mina, eh eh Waka waka, eh eh when they gain their rights.
They are really moaning at bantus acting as if they are the reason the country's a mess, when its because of our incompetent leaders:drakekidding:
Poor excuse:draketf:

There's a drought going on, most of our livestock has perished and you want to talk about Bantus?

At this point I'm starting to believe the ability to prioritize is absent from Somali genetic code smh

Well if y'all weren't breeding with every single Madow guy that you lay your eyes on then we wouldn't be having this problem now would we?

Now our Somali sisters are following your examples back home and are optimizing for the planned Cushtic Genocide.

You only have yourself to blame :farole:

:drakewtf:

This is why y'all get curved, classic salty faraax syndrome. Good luck finding a wife with this disgustingly whiny attitude :drakekidding:

The Bantus of the old are not the same ones as today.

Today they do nothing but stay in refugee camps and produce 10 children each. They make Somalia look like a poor country and ruin our image. If you don't have a job, and the sole reason you're not starving is because of aid handouts, then why the f*ck do you have so many children?
Most of them are just slaves from the 19th century who speak their own language. Their sole purpose was to work on our land, and they should have been deported the second slavery was abolished.

This was he funniest joke I've read in awhile wallahi :chrisfreshhah:

Ruin our image kkkkk what image? :chrisfreshhah:
swap out the bolded bit with Somali instead of bantu and it would still be accurate :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts