A Solution To The Bantu Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

No I don't because I have gotten used to this because as you've said it is a daily occurrence. I rarely initiate it too so:ohno:, zis sred iz an exampil

you even got "used to" somali guys in this forum talk sexually in a degrading way about habesha girls openly since i see that often here?

I'll be back with y'all later. Gotta finish some work atm. Wad arki dontan, waliba the saqajamin who are slandering me. I'm lookin at you @fardowsa and @Lilafrombole .:birdman: And @black with his cuckery ways. :kodaksmiley:
Dont mention my name on the same line as a non somali

I am not slandering you but I am treating your low intelligence mindset. If you was in charge with this mindset, we can add another 100 years of instability to our country
Stop being qabilist one day and nationalist another day
We have other problems to fix first like our incompetent officials rather than some farmers:susp:
Less of the bootyclapping, more of the hardworking:susp::draketf:

Peace and love is the only way forward :friendhug:

Are you saying the head of the U.K or Sweden can't be a black man?

Is this real question? Look around you in Europe do you see head of any black or Chinese or Arab head of states?
Don't mention here the new world like NA/Australia......

black

live and let die.
Is this real question? Look around you in Europe do you see head of any black or Chinese or Arab head of states?
Don't mention here the new world like NA/Australia......
:draketf::draketf::draketf::draketf::draketf::draketf:

That doesn't mean they're barred from being in a position of leadership. Just look at the single most powerful country in the world. The USA elected a Black man back to back like Jordan '96 '97.

Of course a Somali Bantu should have the right to run for leadership as long as he's a citizen of Somalia. It's his (or her :mjohreally: ) country too, is it not?

N

nadia

This is not only unique to somalispot

you still havent answered my question are you used to/ok with the way they talk about your women? were talking rape and all sort on this forum. And what you mean is not only unique in this forum?

you still havent answered my question are you used to/ok with the way they talk about your women? were talking rape and all sort on this forum. And what you mean is only unique in this forum?
I am not going to spend my time replying to every comment made about them, most are just trolls. And I mean this is not unique to this forum, I would just deactivate my twitter too if it annoyed me, but now you brought rape up:umwhat:.

:draketf::draketf::draketf::draketf::draketf::draketf:

That doesn't mean they're barred from being in a position of leadership. Just look at the single most powerful country in the world. The USA elected a Black man back to back like Jordan '96 '97.

Of course a Somali Bantu should have the right to run for leadership as long as he's a citizen of Somalia. It's his (or her :mjohreally: ) country too, is it not?

I told you plz don't bring North America, it is different situation. The native people were killed and country doesn't have any native. It belongs to whole world. My point is Sweden/Norway/U.K. Do they have black man as head of state? No and they will never have.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The Bantus of the old are not the same ones as today.

Today they do nothing but stay in refugee camps and produce 10 children each. They make Somalia look like a poor country and ruin our image. If you don't have a job, and the sole reason you're not starving is because of aid handouts, then why the f*ck do you have so many children? Most of them are just slaves from the 19th century who speak their own language. Their sole purpose was to work on our land, and they should have been deported the second slavery was abolished.

Last edited:
N

nadia

I am not going to spend my time replying to every comment made about them, most are just trolls. And I mean this is not unique to this forum, I would just deactivate my twitter too if it annoyed me, but now you brought rape up:umwhat:.

it doesnt seem trolling to me they actually mean it and dont be naive everytime a habesha girl pictures are posted they always dream about exterminating the men and using the girls as concubines and your no where to bee seen not only somalispot i always see the vile comments on youtube

it doesnt seem trolling to me they actually mean it and dont be naive everytime a habesha girl pictures are posted they always dream about exterminating the men and using the girls as concubines and your no where to bee seen not only somalispot i always see the vile comments on youtube
I have replied to those concubine comments.... and what are you even getting out of this?:umwhat:

black

live and let die.
I told you plz don't bring North America, it is different situation. The native people were killed and country doesn't have any native. It belongs to whole world. My point is Sweden/Norway/U.K. Do they have black man as head of state? No and they will never have.

But they legally have just as much rights. I don't want to go digging, but there are plenty of non-native people in powerful positions :kodaksmiley: In the UK alone there many non-native MPs. In fact, in the last general election the opposition leader was descent from Jewish-Polish immigrants.

Besides, it's not like the Somali Bantus voluntarily jumped on trains last week to get here. They're kind of like our very own African-Americans. :mjlol::salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts