A guy from Wales lost his phone and saw Somali couple taking selfies on his ICloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lying won't hide the obvious fact he isn't pure Somali.His skin is way too dark,lips are massive and his nose is wide.Add that with nappy hair....you have yourself a verified Madow
Dark skin and big lips are common in Somalis, and can vary within a family too. Tf is u talking about.
@Discontinous became a qabilist :dead:

This place is bad influence.
Wallahi SSpot and just the internet in general makes me become hateful :bell: Meanwhile in real life most Somalis I meet are kind, normal people. Ogadens, Daroods, Isaaqs, Hawiyes, everyone:jcoleno: I got friends from most big qabiils with one of my best friends ever being an Isaaq. Shit I never learned of qabiil rivalry and such unwarranted hate until I visited Somali forums.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Dark skin and big lips are common in Somalis, and can vary within a family too. Tf is u talking about.
Maybe in your Hutu family! Neither me or my family have dark skin or Madow hair.There is a reason there is not a lot of Hawiye with straight hair.

The Somali,Madow and Oromo blood produces a variety of phenotypes within a single family.This is quite common among mixed populations.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I have straight hair (arguably as straight as you can get in a Somali male) and yet I'm dark as f*ck and got lips for days.

And I ain't hawiye so your anecdotal point can be refuted with more anecdotal points.

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
Maybe in your Hutu family! Neither me or my family have dark skin or Madow hair.There is a reason there is not a lot of Hawiye with straight hair.

The Somali,Madow and Oromo blood produces a variety of phenotypes within a single family.This is quite common among mixed populations.
Sorry to ruin the party rudeboi but yall were known for all that you stated until you started marrying the f*ck outa ogaden like there was no tomorrow :lolbron:

Caano

I have straight hair (arguably as straight as you can get in a Somali male) and yet I'm dark as f*ck and got lips for days.

And I ain't hawiye so your anecdotal point can be refuted with more anecdotal points.
My nigga out here talking about refutations and shit cant believe you actually took this seriously :pachah1:

RudeBoi

Sorry to ruin the party rudeboi but yall were known for all that you stated until you started marrying the f*ck outa ogaden like there was no tomorrow :lolbron:
Making things up won't help you clear the Hawiye of its Hutu origin.There is proof from historical records that Hawiye were not considered Somali until 1900s

IMG_40ACAC-4009DF-76A3C7-FC8541-9C20C4-42BD8B.jpg
Minister Maareye who is HJ
K4yFFrZ.png
HA from Somaliland 1900s
Egal6.jpg
Muhammad Haji Ibrahim Egal

Your posts are utterly retarded. Dark skin is common among all Somalis, Big lips are common among all Somalis and Hair is variable in all Somalis

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
how did this go from a stolen phone to qabiil looks and shit, soomalis man :wow:

rudeboi chill adeer, caano is OG btw so leave hawiye alone.

RudeBoi

IMG_40ACAC-4009DF-76A3C7-FC8541-9C20C4-42BD8B.jpg
Minister Maareye who is HJ
K4yFFrZ.png
HA from Somaliland 1900s
Egal6.jpg
Muhammad Haji Ibrahim Egal

Your posts are utterly retarded. Dark skin is common among all Somalis, Big lips are common among all Somalis and Hair is variable in all Somalis
Listen here Hutu not for every HA you post I will post a thousand pictures of ilma Amisom with wide ass noses and rice crispy looking hair.

Caano

Making things up won't help you clear the Hawiye of its Hutu origin.There is proof from historical records that Hawiye were not considered Somali until 1900s
Clearing the hutus name is the last thing i will do :ivers:
You and the hutu are the same no matter how much you try to distance yourselv :hemad:
how did this go from a stolen phone to qabiil looks and shit, soomalis man :wow:

rudeboi chill adeer, caano is OG btw so leave hawiye alone.
Ader dont describe me as one of those cagadheers i done told you aint no ethiopian slave :stopit:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Ader dont describe me as one of those cagadheers i done told you aint no ethiopian slave :stopit:

oh really? all I have to do is play one of those dhaanto songs and the OG in you will come out in no time, don't test me boy :birdman:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
There's no point arguing with spiteful jeberti slaves. They're still mad at us for what the moryans did to them in the 90's. :hemad:

Most darods I've met have jarer hair. The only darod I know with soft hair was Marehan other than that darod with soft hair is literally a myth to me.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There's no point arguing with spiteful jeberti slaves. They're still mad at us for what the moryans did to them in the 90's. :hemad:

Most darods I've met have jarer hair. The only darod I know with soft hair was Marehan other than that darod with soft hair is literally a myth to me.

And now you know me :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending