A guy from Wales lost his phone and saw Somali couple taking selfies on his ICloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
They look osman mahamud like this guy. Kkkkkkkk

image.png

:mjohreally:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Come on give the brother the benefit of the doubt, those eastern Europeans who are always selling stolen phones could have sold it to him

You're trolling me lol. I don't think I've ever met Somali that looks Nigerian, but I'll take your word in case you're not. It's cadi.
I know an Isaaq dude in London who looks like Dikembe Mutombo 100%. His mom whos also Isaaq looks Somali but Ive never seen the father tho

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
They are definitely somali and probably think its sexy to have their tongue out like that :lolbron:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Considering you literally Googled "Gambias president" to get that picture I'm sure you know the difference. But I'm up for some joking so lemme join in on the fun
View attachment 6702

Fierce.
I googled Yahya Jimmeh not Gambia's President kkkkk

It's a well known fact that Hawiye were not considered Somalis till the 1900s.Which explains the strange phenotypes found among the Hutu population of Southern a

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
definitely does

that doesnt even get a bronze medal in the my leader looks less bantu than yours olympics
Lying won't hide the obvious fact he isn't pure Somali.His skin is way too dark,lips are massive and his nose is wide.Add that with nappy hair....you have yourself a verified Madow

Status
Not open for further replies.