A civil war in Somalia is necessary for a nation to emerge

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
21mkve.jpg

A civil war is necessary but fortunately future wars won't be as destructive as the one we had in the past (I hope).

When the next election turns out to be a sham it's game time.

Calling dibs on the metal pipes and street lamps in Xamar.

Last edited:
Somalia needs a civil war more than ever in order to build statehood and the emergence of a new era and state.

somalia has never had a civi based on ideologies but it has had wars based on clanism and individual interests. Not even ideological religious war!

history proves to us that an ideological civil is the most important thing to shape a country’s future. In America it was the northern vs southern states based on clear ideological believes. In Turkey it was the secularists lead by Ataturk vs islamists.

for Somalia to emerge as strong nation a civil war of nationalists vs qabilists is inevitable. the qabilists a tiny minority can not continue holding the majority at ransom.
I think you have mental illness.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Attaturk was not a muslim. We don't need ppl like him. I don't mind wadani somalis regardless but we are a muslim nation.

:francis:

Ataturk's famous quote was during the Battle of Gallipoli against British troops he gave his order and said "I am not ordering you to attack am ordering you to die"

what a legend hopefully Somalia has a man like him someday :lawd:

Secularism has prospered in Malaysia turkey and the western world
:umad:

Not really depends what your definition of success is.

A country with its inhabitants majority musllim and not ruling by sharia is not really success in my eyes.

The overwhelming majority of the turkish people are gaalo now , they assimilated into european culture cause of secular values.

Not really depends what your definition of success is.

A country with its inhabitants majority musllim and not ruling by sharia is not really success in my eyes.

The overwhelming majority of the turkish people are gaalo now , they assimilated into european culture cause of secular values.

Nothing close to the truth... even Ramadan you lying mr sharia
18FA46D7-BA2E-438D-A36C-7B98DB87F959.jpeg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Somalia needs a civil war more than ever in order to build statehood and the emergence of a new era and state.

somalia has never had a civi based on ideologies but it has had wars based on clanism and individual interests. Not even ideological religious war!

history proves to us that an ideological civil is the most important thing to shape a country’s future. In America it was the northern vs southern states based on clear ideological believes. In Turkey it was the secularists lead by Ataturk vs islamists.

for Somalia to emerge as strong nation a civil war of nationalists vs qabilists is inevitable. the qabilists a tiny minority can not continue holding the majority at ransom.
I see ramadan is going well for u

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ataturk's famous quote was during the Battle of Gallipoli against British troops he gave his order and said "I am not ordering you to attack am ordering you to die"

what a legend hopefully Somalia has a man like him someday :lawd:
He was a wadani. That makes a world of difference and it's why our gaalo politcians are qashin.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Somalia will never be united - the genie known as 'qabil' is now out of the bottle - it can never be put back in - and it shouldn't - i know where my loyalty lies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
so killing the qabil elder will be the solution
the elder will easily be replaced by another - with another couple million people supporting him.

I hope Somalia breaks up and regional states create their own countries thats the only solution

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
the elder will easily be replaced by another - with another couple million people supporting him.

I hope Somalia breaks up and regional states create their own countries thats the only solution
So wee need to create a slave class

Trending