A civil war in Somalia is necessary for a nation to emerge

Somalia needs a civil war more than ever in order to build statehood and the emergence of a new era and state.

somalia has never had a civi based on ideologies but it has had wars based on clanism and individual interests. Not even ideological religious war!

history proves to us that an ideological civil is the most important thing to shape a country’s future. In America it was the northern vs southern states based on clear ideological believes. In Turkey it was the secularists lead by Ataturk vs islamists.

for Somalia to emerge as strong nation a civil war of nationalists vs qabilists is inevitable. the qabilists a tiny minority can not continue holding the majority at ransom.

Somalia needs a civil war more than ever in order to build statehood and the emergence of a new era and state.

somalia has never had a civi based on ideologies but it has had wars based on clanism and individual interests. Not even ideological religious war!

history proves to us that an ideological civil is the most important thing to shape a country’s future. In America it was the northern vs southern states based on clear ideological believes. In Turkey it was the secularists lead by Ataturk vs islamists.

for Somalia to emerge as strong nation a civil war of nationalists vs qabilists is inevitable. the qabilists a tiny minority can not continue holding the majority at ransom.

:pachah1: its done out here ...its been 30 some years ...Somalia need a man in caliber of prophets to be fixed..due to globalization there areeven more international players involved too

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalia needs nationalist only leaders in each federal state. No traitors can ever be allowed to enter our politics and no hypocrites either. Most of our politicians are sellouts to the kuffar, working to destroy muslims.

:susp:
In most muslim countries they would be outcasted. In most western countries they'd be hanged for treason. May Allah burn the hypocrites who fight for kuffar against muslims in the lowest of hells. May their prayer and charity never be accepted!

Even a gaalo nationalist somalis is better than a hypocrite somali. Look at turkey and how they handled the coup with a mixed religious population.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
w1c7j.jpg

Somalia needs nationalist only leaders in each federal state. No traitors can ever be allowed to enter our politics and no hypocrites either. Most of our politicians are sellouts to the kuffar, working to destroy muslims.

:susp:
In most muslim countries they would be outcasted. In most western countries they'd be hanged for treason. May Allah burn the hypocrites who fight for kuffar against muslims in the lowest of hells. May their prayer and charity never be accepted!

Even a gaalo nationalist somalis is better than a hypocrite somali. Look at turkey and how they handled the coup with a mixed religious population.
Even though I agree we need nationalists I would disagree with your kind of nationalists

I would say we need secular nationalists like Ataturk.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Even though I agree we need nationalists I would disagree with your kind of nationalists

I would say we need secular nationalists like Ataturk.
Attaturk was not a muslim. We don't need ppl like him. I don't mind wadani somalis regardless but we are a muslim nation.

:francis: