A civil war in Somalia is necessary for a nation to emerge

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
the elder will easily be replaced by another - with another couple million people supporting him.

I hope Somalia breaks up and regional states create their own countries thats the only solution
i would support that 100 percent only if ogaden and nfd are allowed to become their own countries untill then the answer is no

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wars between us will never solve our problems, we have to unite and put clans aside :)

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
@Yonis @Farm the neo-kacaanist N&N filth are making it clear they want to plunge the country into another civil war because they can’t accept they came out as biggest losers of the last one. They see Ogaden + Harti with JL. Harti with PL. Hawiye with GM and Hirshabelle and even RX and yaryars with SWS state but there is no Qulle State. They want a redo/another chance.

Farm

VIP
I for once want to get rid of people like you just like Ataturk got rid of ottomans in Turkey

1ee76ebe1e023478fe7d82b7dfbf555c.jpg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
More conflict isn’t a given but is the most likely outcome. Once the embargo is lifted and weapons powerful enough to take “whats yours” falls in peoples hands its back to square one.
i would support that 100 percent only if ogaden and nfd are allowed to become their own countries untill then the answer is no
Funnily enough people actually from there support greater Somalia the most. Goes to show just how complicated this mess is.:francis:

The constitution is based on qabiil.
That’s how deeply ingrained qabiil is in Somalia society.
They will lock you up for insanity if you say this outloud.

keep these crazy extreme ideas to yourself.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
More conflict isn’t a given but is the most likely outcome. Once the embargo is lifted and weapons powerful enough to take “whats yours” falls in peoples hands its back to square one.

Funnily enough people actually from there support greater Somalia the most. Goes to show just how complicated this mess is.:francis:
:mjkkk: dont take it, serious sahib, their just playing around fkd is like a game of chess for these guys but yeh if we were all independent i would support a middle east of Somali countries