A bodacious Latina defends Somali men from poisenous twitter Xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, lemme just rephrase what you said and reconstruct how you would have reacted.

Somali girl on twitter: Oooh Jamal works out and he always looks fresh and fashionable meanwhile Faarax out here in his suugo stained macawiis.

issa joke!! hehe

Your reaction: r/happa grade level over 9000 ooyin iyo qeelo about somali girls hating themselves and their daqan and chasing after Tyrone etc. etc.

You see it clear as day when someone else is doing it soo ma aha?
i told you i dont take serious what xalimos write on sm. i only have problem when they brand somali dudes as losers to justify abu ginger.
my macawis is fresh too

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
that girl is far from over-weight. u seem to be feelin some type way

that small waist, perfect for holdin onto:banderas:

Is there anything you like in this world? Habash Latina anything good looking you hate we need to put you back in yo cave in jamama:mjlaugh:

:manny: I'm just giving my opinion. I just as harsh with Somali girls and guys of any nationally. I have a sophisticated aesthetic. But it's mainly you 'feeling some type of way' if I say something about your Spank bank material.

:damedamn:

Chill you only need to be this defensive for your actual girlfriend.

Where's jamama?

Also this woman is fat. :reallymaury:

:manny: I'm just giving my opinion. I just as harsh with Somali girls and guys of any nationally. I have a sophisticated aesthetic. But it's mainly you 'feeling some type of way' if I say something about your Spank bank material.

Where's jamama?

Sure let's compare body size then this time no fingers :ufdup:

Wow looks in the bottom of this page See's that I made 2 threads about them such beautiful creatures:ahh:
mas.jpg

Where's jamama?

there is difference between thick and fat. most guys like thick girls. but if u like skinny girls thats alright too.

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
shes a fat black woman with lite skin, these woman put black men on a pedstal because that's the only type of men that will show them any affection

She needs to lose some weight, fat cow

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
shes a fat black woman with lite skin, these woman put black men on a pedstal because that's the only type of men that will show them any affection

She needs to lose some weight, fat cow

Oh wow, look at that. A Black woman that hates Black men. Never seen that one before :mjpls:

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
Oh wow, look at that. A Black woman that hates Black men. Never seen that one before :mjpls:

Is that for me? I just find women who place men on a pedestal to be pathetic. I don't agree with the whole Somali men are trash bs but it's obviously a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.