A bodacious Latina defends Somali men from poisenous twitter Xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I wonder if she actually went to the gym or if she was just cosplaying :damedamn:

She went, did some squats and a bit of cardio. Went home and threw back some quesadillas with full fat cheddar. Shit went straight to the right places :banderas: blessed

there are good and bad looking people in all races lmfao. this specific latino girl is very voluptuous though. :banderas:.

they the ones attacking us so how would it work?

You choose to pay attention to the ones attacking you and ignore the ones uplifting you or choosing you.

There are clearly validation-seeking behaviours and flaming coming from both sides.

Bored of it now. If you get more excited about an ajanabi giving you amaan than a Somali, you better check that self-hate.

You choose to pay attention to the ones attacking you and ignore the ones uplifting you or choosing you.

There are clearly validation-seeking behaviours and flaming coming from both sides.

Bored of it now. If you get more excited about an ajanabi giving you amaan than a Somali, you better check that self-hate.
i am just messin about, i dont take twitter tantrums serious.
no one beats a good xalimo
1065027_tumblr_lumal9cjCg1r1dfa4o1_400_jpg63dfd3bd13cdd0f8812fd14879269073

r yall happy now

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
What was it you lot were calling the xalimos who were getting gassed over that AA guy fetishising us???

Thirsty?
Insecure?
Validation-seeking?
Gaajo?

mmmhm

Are you conveniently ignoring the tweet she's responding to? Ill gladly seek refuge in her full bosom from these Xalimo twitter harpies. :banderas:

meanwhile xalimo still on that suugo baati

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the shit I'm talking about. "issa joke"

Waayahey gabdaha on twitter also be like "issa joke" when they are flaming the peas to their pod. "issa joke" kulaha. You can't complain about behaviours you yourself are guilty of. Quit being a hypocrite, own your self-hatred and malnourished self-esteem and quit acting like you are any better than these idiotic twitter xalimos.

This is the shit I'm talking about. "issa joke"

Waayahey gabdaha on twitter also be like "issa joke" when they are flaming the peas to their pod. "issa joke" kulaha. You can't complain about behaviours you yourself are guilty of. Quit being a hypocrite, own your self-hatred and malnourished self-esteem and quit acting like you are any better than these idiotic twitter xalimos.
self hatred:what1:

you need to go get some fresh air:deadrose:

self hatred:what1:

you need to go get some fresh air:deadrose:

Ok, lemme just rephrase what you said and reconstruct how you would have reacted.

Somali girl on twitter: Oooh Jamal works out and he always looks fresh and fashionable meanwhile Faarax out here in his suugo stained macawiis.

issa joke!! hehe

Your reaction: r/happa grade level over 9000 ooyin iyo qeelo about somali girls hating themselves and their daqan and chasing after Tyrone etc. etc.

You see it clear as day when someone else is doing it soo ma aha?

Status
Not open for further replies.