8 year old Somali boy killed in Gothenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The DM article says so.
How is it self-hate? I don't have anything in common with low-life former slum dwellers of Mogadishu.

The DM article is your source? You're just being pathetic. Mogadishu believe it or not is like any other city in the world where people work to feed and house themselves. Don't use Al Shabab as a reason to justify your hatred for Somalis.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Hopefully Sweden won't make the same mistake with the new flow of Syrian refugees. Please don't send them to ghettos...

@BebsiBolice Who were they? Arabs?

Yes I already said in the original post that arabs threw the grenade. It has something to do with the Somali guy who's locked up. They want revenge.

Merca

Inactive.
The DM article says so.
How is it self-hate? I don't have anything in common with low-life former slum dwellers of Mogadishu.
How do you even know they're from Mogadishu? :drakewtf: Let me tell you something, the people that are doing this type of criminality are not only Somalis. You have Bosnians, Arabs, Turks, Moroccans etc. that are literary doing the killings, not only Somalis. The solution to the problem isn't only to tell the parents to raise their kids better, it's more deep rooted than that. Factors like socioeconomic, isolation, racism etc, are only few explanations on why the gang violence is rising. The integration policy has to change, because it's not working.

Last edited:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
AUN. Niggas gotta riot and get that motherfukker and his family. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

eye for an eye.
This guy will probably get got by his own but mainly out of fear that he will snitch because the cops are out there breaking skulls. These gangs usually got away with their shit because it was only people involved getting killed which makes people give less of a shit but now it's an innocent child and people are out for blood; his people(the kid) and the rival gang(the locked up guy) for revenge, his own gang to silence him, the cops to prove that they aren't useless and society in general for justice.

AUN. life sentence should mean a life sentence. not 15yrs

the level of arrogance is what gets me. he cant get the other criminal so instead he goes and attack his family.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Integration is gonna need a lot of work but until then better control of our borders. The amount of weapons passing thorough Öresundsbron coming from Balkans need to be checked. And harsher laws. Last fall they were throwing grenades in Malmö like it was nothing.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What does Southern Somalia or Mogadishu have to do with this? Keep your disgusting obsessive qabilyaal out of this you pigs.

Here in Scandinavia the governments literally give us everything. You have to f*ck up REAAAAAAAAAALY bad to have such a life
Fam , most dhagacas and skinnies choose gangster lifestyle unlike our madow brethren .there are Somali and Arab dudes in the UK who have uni degrees ,got married and work ,but are still trying to make petty money due to greed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending