8 year old Somali boy killed in Gothenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
They're discussing it on the news. Gang members threw a grande on his house and he died. It apparently has something to do with his older brother being a criminal and locked up 25 years in jail and the carab gangster still looking for revenge.

His mother lived in England.

How are you gonna look for revenge and target family members? The guy they're looking for is in jail. Now a young child has been killed.

@Mercury @Nin xun

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
A grenade? wtf

AUN

yes a grenade. Gang members are taking it too far. They targeted the house because the Somali guy who's locked up, it's is house and they want revenge on his family members. It's just sick.

They're importing grenades and other heavy weapons from the Balkans one of the main problems with the European Union.

yes a grenade. Gang members are taking it too far. They targeted the house because the Somali guy who's locked up, it's is house and they want revenge on his family members. It's just sick.

They're importing grenades and other heavy weapons from the Balkans one of the main problems with the European Union.
Link me the article walaal. I want to read this.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They're discussing it on the news. Gang members threw a grande on his house and he died. It apparently has something to do with his older brother being a criminal and locked up 25 years in jail and the carab gangster still looking for revenge.

His mother lived in England.

How are you gonna look for revenge and target family members? The guy they're looking for is in jail. Now a young child has been killed.

@Mercury @Nin xun

Jag hörde om att det var en explosion I göteborg bara det blev jag förvånad av men en GRANAT? och en somalisk familj drabbad omggggg

det hela e så fucking onödigt ge sig på en familj som inte har ett skit med saken att göra

stackars kille AUN

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Jag hörde om att det var en explosion I göteborg bara det blev jag förvånad av men en GRANAT? och en somalisk familj drabbad omggggg

det hela e så fucking onödigt ge sig på en familj som inte har ett skit med saken att göra

stackars kille AUN

kommer du ihåg dem killarna som sköt mot en resturang ett par år sedan, iallafall han som är inlåst i 25 år han va en av dem df dom vill ha hämnd

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
kommer du ihåg dem killarna som sköt mot en resturang ett par år sedan, iallafall han som är inlåst i 25 år han va en av dem df dom vill ha hämnd

aa men fan asså en åtta åring död det är sjukt jag begriper sånt här gängtrams speciellt om killen redan sitter inne

Apollo

VIP
Sweden will become a third world country akin to Belarus or Ukraine if they continue with their current retarded policies. The country's future is not good.

nintchdbpict0002613234301.jpg

This is seriously fucking me up right now. :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending