8 Billions of humans

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
subhanallaah i am so glad Allaah swt made the earth so vast! Imagine the matching on Yomul qiyama ??? The body odor on that day????

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
India (Hindus) China (Han Chinese) and Africa (sub Saharan’s) will be the most dominant races compare to white Anglos Christians, native Americans (and aboriginal Australians).

They’ll be extinct. The culture of Anglo English will live on however but the people of Britons not so much.

Native Americans are already experiencing culture extinction and most of their demographics are abused by the systems in USA along with aboriginal Australians in Australia.

The latter I sympathise compare to the former.

Khanderson

subhanallaah i am so glad Allaah swt made the earth so vast! Imagine the matching on Yomul qiyama ??? The body odor on that day????

I avoid humans like plague sometimes.

I praise the achievements we’ve accomplished but I fu*king hate them.

Do you relate with this?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I avoid humans like plague sometimes.

I praise the achievements we’ve accomplished but I fu*king hate them.

Do you relate with this?

Yes i do huuno. I hate crowded places. Thank God for United States of America- i am able to hop into my car and avoid public transport.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Why I don’t believe human are 8 billion but much more like 10 to 12 billion. A lot of countries downplay their statistics like India even China.

Khanderson

Why I don’t believe human are 8 billion but much more like 10 to 12 billion. A lot of countries downplay their statistics like India even China.

Do you have proofs to prove that they’re more than 8 billions?

Either way humans should stop reproducing and fix their environment and stop pollution.

Especially third worlders

more population = more pollution

:2tjlv3e::4uzpnkt:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Do you have proofs to prove that they’re more than 8 billions?

Either way humans should stop reproducing and fix their environment and stop pollution.

Especially third worlders

more population = more pollution

:2tjlv3e::4uzpnkt:
Somalia government doesn’t even conduct a population survey and a lot of countries too.
No way 3rd world countries have accurate data on their population and they really don’t care to do it. Some of them downplay their numbers on purpose like India.

Trending