8,000 Kenyans have secured jobs in Hargeisa

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Genuine question

everytime I click on Facebook I see fresh Somali university graduates, where do these graduates go and what do they do,are their credentials fake?

I think it's a good think for Somalis to compete with each other economically. It is much more useful than arguing over lineage or history.
The difference between 2-3 billion or 1.9 is gaajo. That’s the wage budget of football clubs. Both puntland and SL are hell holes where people still die from curable disease (especially in the remote areas). And both of their populations still heavily rely on remittance or aid projects. We first need to accept the reality of the situation back home. But that’s just my opinion.

Genuine question

everytime I click on Facebook I see fresh Somali university graduates, where do these graduates go and what do they do,are their credentials fake?
Most of them are jobless. Many of those kids who fought SL in Laascaanod were unemployed university graduates. In Somalia, the number of jobs is actually most likely 20 Times than the number of job seekers. There are no mass manufacturing industries either to fall back on. Somalis looking down on certain jobs or getting foreigners in is going to make the problem worse.

Somalia is going to be an interesting place when the remittance dries up in the next 10 years and we have a massive youth population.

Most of them are jobless. Many of those kids who fought SL in Laascaanod were unemployed university graduates. In Somalia, the number of jobs is actually most likely 20 Times than the number of job seekers. There are no mass manufacturing industries either to fall back on. Somalis looking down on certain jobs or getting foreigners in is going to make the problem worse.

Somalia is going to be an interesting place when the remittance dries up in the next 10 years and we have a massive youth population.
Definitely will be Interesting I believe it will be much needed the young people will have to start working hard and actually start learning valuable skills to survive

Definitely will be Interesting I believe it will be much needed the young people will have to start working hard and actually start learning valuable skills to survive
Indeed, the whole of Africa will be interesting in the next 20 years.

ps. Meant to write number of jobseeker’s far exceeds number of jobs available.