6 YEARSS ?????

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
M.adow men , the only men that will desperately marry into a family that rejects him.

I get rejected once ? i move on but mashallah for him cuz he got what he wanted

:susp:

Why didn't that black man just find a beautiful black Muslim woman from the many Nilo-Saharan and Niger-Congo Muslims in Africa?

:mindblown::kanyehmm:

Dude was like 'please accept me' for almost a decade

:ohlord:

It is not only a race thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, I think it is an egotistic backward thinking where they believe women having sex is shameful, even if it is halal marriage. So to them, it is even worse when this happens with a man from a different ethnicity..
:kanyehmm:
bro you'd be a 50 year old virgin following their advice :mjlol:

Som

VIP
This would never happened in a levantine family, the weakest family structure in the muslim community is the north african and horners

:kanyehmm::kanyehmm:
Levantines are basically whites. They are even less accepting of black people than northafricans

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
They prefer to miss a third of their life and have a racist family in law than getting with a madow girl
sexy neal caffrey GIF

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:hillarybiz:
This shitty excuse, in which case we go outside and give his daughter to the first guy who calls himself a Muslim without knowing anything about him the funny thing is that it's always those who know the least about religion who give you this kind of excuse

This shitty excuse, in which case we go outside and give his daughter to the first guy who calls himself a Muslim without knowing anything about him the funny thing is that it's always those who know the least about religion who give you this kind of excuse
Wouldn’t be surprised if witchcraft was involved for them just to change their stance so far down the line or their daughter turned everyone down and is now 30+ kkkkk

:susp:

Why didn't that black man just find a beautiful black Muslim woman from the many Nilo-Saharan and Niger-Congo Muslims in Africa?

:mindblown::kanyehmm:

Dude was like 'please accept me' for almost a decade

:ohlord:
He could have easily married a Somali/Muslim Horner girl as well. I guess anything under the Sahara just wasn’t his cup of tea.

Trending

Latest posts