6 YEARSS ?????

buddy could’ve just saved himself the trouble and married a Muslim black woman, Arabs on average are racist I thought everyone knew this already :francis:

You see you would think black Muslim people have sense by now but clearly not. Majority of Arabs won’t accept your black ass doesn’t matter if you’ve finished the Quran or climbed the mountains of Makkah sorry. I can never beg for acceptance of one’s family.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
buddy could’ve just saved himself the trouble and married a Muslim black woman, Arabs on average are racist I thought everyone knew this already :francis:

It is not only a race thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, I think it is an egotistic backward thinking where they believe women having sex is shameful, even if it is halal marriage. So to them, it is even worse when this happens with a man from a different ethnicity..
:kanyehmm:

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Did we remind them that in Islam when father said no to give his daugther, we don’t have to force him to accept ?

It is not only a race thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, I think it is an egotistic backward thinking where they believe women having sex is shameful, even if it is halal marriage. So to them, it is even worse when this happens with a man from a different ethnicity..
:kanyehmm:
damn and I thought I was qabilist :mjlaugh: your adeers need to be real with themselves eventually it’s hard enough to find hardworking Somali men to marry your daughters off to in the west let alone hardworking Somali men from your immediate sub-clan only he’s being unrealistic.
They waited 6 years just to marry, there love might just be that strong.
that’s plausible :ehh:

Thehawk

SUFI HIGH
That's the thing with black men a normal man with pride would not beg for 6 fucking years for marriage to a family who Hates him because he's black . I would move on to the girl who wants me / millions of African black Muslims hundred of thousands black Caribbean Muslim women in Trinidad and black American Muslim women are in the hundreds of thousands / but no he needed the exotic the other .

The parents finally gave in but I swear to you they resent this pesky dude and they probably hate their daughter low key .

So he went 6 years no sex for a girl whose family who Hates him / does the black dude think the hatred the Moroccans have grown up with will disappear because he begged for 6 years / and if he waited this long I guarantee you he will kill her if she wants a divorce he's OBSESSED .

Are black women that bad ? Or are black men that pathetic / a black dude will be abused by Arabs and beg Arabs for 6 years for marriage .

WOW

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somali racists are weird. Do they think they would get special privileges from that family that rejected the black guy lol
My clan is Arab, my blood is Arab.
Of course they will accept me
3969DAFE-35AF-46A4-975B-A7567AE35588.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Look at this mans obession with madhows. Worry about your own haram racism than a false hypothetical situation.

I checke his page and he has so many back to back tweets on black people. Bet it’s a farax behind the screen
:mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

I get rejected once ? i move on but mashallah for him cuz he got what he wanted

Daughter can’t marry ajnabi but the grandson can play in haram games with awrah open. And Awrah is showing for the soccer player on his pfp. Racism, male awrah, and nationalism is okay to some muslims but want to enforce the “daughter can’t marry till she accepts my haram beliefs”.

Men wallahi, life was meant to be struggle for women
:what::snoop:

This would never happened in a levantine family, the weakest family structure in the muslim community is the north african and horners

:kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

Last edited:

Trending