5 Simple ways to Audit Somali Friendships after 25 years of Age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't use credit cards, and I don't see why you should use them. I don't want to get remotely involved in any riba transaction, loans anything. Is getting a brand new car you can't afford really worth it when you consider how bad usury is in islam, when you can get a used car that gets you from point a to point b, is a mortgage necessary when renting will do you just fine?

and why should I eat sushi?

if I had such shallow friends I would hope they purge me from their contact list.

There's a major difference between usery and interest. Every Muslim national other than Somalis buy homes. Somalis conveniently find ways to lose wealth by finding any excuse to not build wealth. A few years there was a major conference on Usery vs Interest and buying homes, many clerks have said buying a home and getting a loan from banks isn't usery.

Hodon if you intend to stay wealthless please don't lure others into your misfortunes.

But I use credit cards for small purchases here and there and pay it all of at the start of a new month, you don't even have to do it urself if u set up a direct debit payment.

I want good credit scores and points :lawd:

Many Somalis can't be trust with credit cards. The point is to pay the balance before the due date. How can someone worry about Riba and be a Tuug at the same time?

Truth is, most people are just not prudent enough to save what they would be paying in mortgages and put it in other assets, like the stock market. And one can easily be wiped out by a crash like 2008 which can easily happen again, whereas with real estate unless one is speculating and leveraged themselves to the hilt, you are generally guaranteed your asset will perform a little over the rate of inflation and will be enough to retire on when you sell it 30-40 years from now when you retire. There are plenty of alternatives to riba mortgages, by the way. You should look into them.

Just don't drink the kool-aid that it will make you wealthy. That is what creates a bubble.

There no such thing as "wiping out" if you hold your assets. Since 2008 the same stock that crashed on you is back on a high.

Financially illiterate Somalis don't buy homes or invest in the market because to them everything is Haram. There's nothing more Haram than leaving your children with nothing and having zero value for you family.

If you don't want to buy a house or buy shares in the same company you work at; than what can I say to you?

Somalis pick and choose who they get their "2017 Haram Report" From. Many clerics have said buying a stock isn't haram and buying a house isn't haram.

Credit cards are scam anyway. You basically buy goods/services with borrowed money and pay the money back with 20-30% interest. Debt card is better put some money there and pay as you go I found it to reduce my expenditure and helped me saving. All the money I saved goes for hagbad and buying land in SL.

Nobody should get into a higbaad with some who can't be trust and hasn't made a series of financial commitments.:camby:

Anyone to get in a Higbaad with a person who has poor credit or no credit is insane!

Nobody should get into a higbaad with some who can't be trust and hasn't made a series of financial commitments.:camby:

Anyone to get in a Higbaad with a person who has poor credit or no credit is insane!

Nobody should listen to someone who thinks financial commitment = get in debt

Miss me with your BS

Since you have poor credit and no intention of home ownership in the west, how about get on the Kasaaro bus to Neef station.

What makes you think I ever activate a CC or got a bank loan neefow:drakelaugh:I'm paying for my education upfront and still keep some to purchase land back home that's how good I am with money management Larry wants you to believe you need CC to survive lamoo credit score insecure mickey mouse looking ass

:deadmanny:

What software do you use for trading? I can't find any platform and I don't trust mobile phone apps.

There's a major difference between usery and interest. Every Muslim national other than Somalis buy homes. Somalis conveniently find ways to lose wealth by finding any excuse to not build wealth. A few years there was a major conference on Usery vs Interest and buying homes, many clerks have said buying a home and getting a loan from banks isn't usery.

Hodon if you intend to stay wealthless please don't lure others into your misfortunes.

who said I intend to stay wealthless? I intend to stay free is what it is, and if that means staying wealthless so be it :manny: not that the wealth is actually yours anytime you take out a loan.

and a lot of pakistani/indian muslims especially aren't doing any kind of halal financing whatever that is, they straight up take riba loans.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I can't co-sign this bullshit.

What are you rambling on about? There's absolutely nothing wrong with 3, 4 and 5.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
My dad gifted me with Robert Kioski's Rich dad poor dad and that's the greatest gift i have ever got. Most farrahs and halimos dont know the differences between asset and liability.

Assuming #4 is in jest... explain 3 and 5.

#3: Many Somali males who leave home for the first time end up living in groups. The intentions usually start by everyone believing they will save money for X, Y and Z. It almost always up in a disaster and you lose than your friendships after you move out.

#5: Take every dude from #3 and almost none of them travel anywhere. Somali girls take trips and actually go in groups. If you have a friend who hasn't left the city in 5 years you need to take a permanent vacation from that person.

My dad gifted me with Robert Kioski's Rich dad poor dad and that's the greatest gift i have ever got. Most farrahs and halimos dont know the differences between asset and liability.

Post war Somali fathers never teach their children about finances. Many Somali males can agree to never having household dinner table convos about wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts