3 wives who all live in the same house in Burco, found their husband another one wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four women made a choice to marry a single man, without any force. Yet, here we have some people crying over the choices made by these four adults. Get a fucking life people and mind your own business.

Too many centuries of being karbashed into submission left them with stockholm syndrom :mjlol:

they don't know how 2 function without shooting themselves in the foot with stupid traditions :mjcry:

unlike Europhile women, they are the banshee effeminated types with conservatard rhetoric. they have been too betaised, they need to gain back control.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Four women made a choice to marry a single man, without any force. Yet, here we have some people crying over the choices made by these four adults. Get a fucking life people and mind your own business.
if they werent in that hellhole and weren't properly completely financially dependant on that oompa loompa looking ass nigga, there is no way any woman in her right mind would agree to such arrangement. :umwhat:

unlike Europhile women, they are the banshee effeminated types with conservatard rhetoric. they have been too betaised, they need to gain back control.

They have been infected with a parasite indigenous to africa and asia and it's spread in a similar manner to how malaria is spread, airbone via mosquitos. These parasites have found a way to burrow deep inside the brain and permanently damaged the frontal lope. This is what causes the submissive traits and the desire to work against their own interest :hmm:
You see how how elephants are now being born with shorter and shorter tusk because of poachers, the parasite has caused a similar effect, our submissive levels are off the charts unlike our europhile equivalent. Drastic actions must be taken :kanyehmm:

They have been infected with a parasite indigenous to africa and asia and it's spread in a similar manner to how malaria is spread, airbone via mosquitos. These parasites have found a way to burrow deep inside the brain and permanently damaged the frontal lope. This is what causes the submissive traits and the desire to work against their own interest :hmm:
You see how how elephants are now being born with shorter and shorter tusk because of poachers, the parasite has caused a similar effect, our submissive levels are off the charts unlike our europhile equivalent. Drastic actions must be taken :kanyehmm:

:deadpeter:

I'm fucking dying in the middle of the night. :drakekidding:you know his nonsense more than I do. I usually skip it but some of his nonsensical shit is too hilarious sometimes.

Bohol

VIP
Islamically nothing wrong with it (other then them sharing only one house). However I hope he got them all tested, 4 wives is risky unless
you regularly test them for all kind of diseases.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
if they werent in that hellhole and weren't properly completely financially dependant on that oompa loompa looking ass nigga, there is no way any woman in her right mind would agree to such arrangement. :umwhat:
He would make you his step daughter if he met your mother so stop talking shit nayaa

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Islamically nothing wrong with it (other then them sharing only one house). However I hope he got them all tested, 4 wives is risky unless
you regularly test them for all kind of diseases.
As long as they have their own room then what's wrong with it islamically if they agree with it?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
go f*ck yourself batty boy, maybe he'll make you his mistress. you'd love that wouldn't you. he isnt your usual hairy arab but am sure you wouldnt mind.

don't ever say a word about my mother again, fucking khaniis:pacspit:
Truth hurts? :mjlol:

At least you'd finally have a father :damn:

@Prince of Lasanod is salivating over this I bet, this man is his idol. Every night he prays for 4 beautiful,ligh skinned carabi wives, the type that says "aywa habibi" and "nacam ya 3asal"the type that haven't been corrupted by the modern world, who's been schooled in the art of kitchenry 101 not meaningless useless subject like numeracy and literacy. Where would she use that? :heh: outside the kitchen??? la akhi! they only time they get to leave the kitchen is when they go straight to the bedroom kkkkkk

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Is that Islamically allowed? Are they not supposed to live in different households?
Wait what? I didn't know this. I always thought the idea was to live in one big house like a big happy family :browtf:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Is that Islamically allowed? Are they not supposed to live in different households?

As far as I know each wife has the right to her own separate accomodation and if he has his wives permission and them being pleased with this arrangement than this it is justified

Whats this obsession with polygamous marriage

:cosbyhmm:

I think theres more benefits with one wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts