3 wives who all live in the same house in Burco, found their husband another one wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I hope they're all plotting to kill him.
They are a happy and proud family that cherish their husband so much that they found a new wife for him.

For what reason would they hold any ill feelings towards this man that you want to die for following the sunnah?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
polygamy shouldn't be frowned upon if all consenting adults agree on the terms and conditions.These wives know the bliss and harmony the live under in a polygamous marriage and they want another fellow woman to enjoy the benefits,nothing wrong with that.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It's a male fantasy warped in a buetiful excuses called religion. In this day and age where women are working and earning there is no need to marry four women. No sound woman woud accept this, certianly not diaspora women. However we cannot ignore the fact that a minority of women love the submissive role, therefore seek sexual satisfaction from being dominated. This up to four wife retoric is destroying actual monogamous relationships, the stories of divorce through private second marriage arrangements is a silent concern amongst the somali community. One which never is mentioned as it's obligated and sealed in the notion of a religious obligation. This infact is the excuse men exert when they are bored of their existing wives, an excuse to alienate the poor impressionable first wife, an oath he once took in pleading that she was the first love. Is now tainted and ridiculed as he is bored of her and her rapidly changing body.

State the truth men you want a new shiny car ..... your bored of this rusty car with all its dents. You prefer a shiny specimen to attract attention and society's approval.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It's a male fantasy warped in a buetiful excuses called religion. In this day and age where women are working and earning there is no need to marry four women. No sound woman woud accept this, certianly not diaspora women. However we cannot ignore the fact that a minority of women love the submissive role, therefore seek sexual satisfaction from being dominated. This up to four wife retoric is destroying actual monogamous relationships, the stories of divorce through private second marriage arrangements is a silent concern amongst the somali community. One which never is mentioned as it's obligated and sealed in the notion of a religious obligation. This infact is the excuse men exert when they are bored of their existing wives, an excuse to alienate the poor impressionable first wife, an oath he once took in pleading that she was the first love. Is now tainted and ridiculed as he is bored of her and her rapidly changing body.

State the truth men you want a new shiny car ..... your bored of this rusty car with all its dents. You prefer a shiny specimen to attract attention and society's approval.
How about if i wish to marry 4 women all of the same age and stay with them till death do us part.

Bohol

VIP
As long as they have their own room then what's wrong with it islamically if they agree with it?

It is just not appropriate. If I decide to go the polgamy way they would be in different cities
not the same house. One in Somaliland, one in south Somalia and another in Puntland.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It is just not appropriate. If I decide to go the polgamy way they would be in different cities
not the same house. One in Somaliland, one in south Somalia and another in Puntland.
If i decide to go in the polgamy direction i would build 4 houses in close proximity together and marry women from different qabiils even subjugated ones like madhibaan to promote oneness.And nobody's got time to travel from somaliland to somalia to puntland,it's easier for them and yourself to live close together and alternate between them,one night with each.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I agree completely some people are just weird tbh, I probably will only marry two wives at most. I dunno how they agreed to all live in the same house, but each to their own.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

I'm not looking to be in a polygamous marriage per se but i'm not taking it out of the equation either.I will probably go into a polygamous marriage if i dont find love but if i do i wouldnt leave my wife regardless of how old and rusty she gets,till death do us part.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
If they didn't marry this guy for financial reasons, then I would love to know why they agree to this.

I mean I don't think they're having fivesomes every night. :siilaanyolaugh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
How about if i wish to marry 4 women all of the same age and stay with them till death do us part.
I do not understand men, I as a woman have no desire to marry 4 men, why men need such arrangements is beyond my comprehension, men truly are from mars, women from venus. Totally different mentalities how would your wives react to your arrangements ? Sure they may agree out of love, but deep inside your killing them.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I do not understand you men, I as a woman have no desire to marry 4 men, why men need such arrangements is beyond my comprehension, men truly are from mars, women from venus. Totally different mentalities how would your wives react to your arrangements ? Sure they may agree out of love, but deep inside your killing them.
lol did you read my earlier post ,i said if i dont find love i'll just resort to becoming polygamous.Women and men are different ,women crave attention men crave physical affection.

Status
Not open for further replies.