3 seperate somali republics

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my last thread I might have given the impression of being pro-somaliweyn, but tbh I could care less about somaliweyn if it happens or if it doesn't, I just want for ALL somali regions to be able to function and without mixing qabiil into their politics, whether it's one country, 2,3,or 4 The question is, does it look like that could be a possiblity anytime soon? would there have to be a war before it happens OR could it be done via referendum

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
in my last thread I might have given the impression of being pro-somaliweyn, but tbh I could care less about somaliweyn if it happens or if it doesn't, I just want for ALL somali regions to be able to function and without mixing qabiil into their politics, whether it's one country, 2,3,or 4 The question is, does it look like that could be a possiblity anytime soon? would there have to be a war before it happens OR could it be done via referendum

Maybe we could function like the United Kingdom, but each separate Somali nation must have it's own central governments and allow free movement along across our borders. Somali Union?

It needs to become like the GCC! let's separate and divide!!!

I'm from Puntland! and i dream of a day when we can give away sool and sanaag to those SL sympathisers
called warsangalis and dhulbahante.

We have everything we need in Puntland to eradicate ourselves from Konfur's dependence. Hawiye had 25 years to get
their shit together. SL's GDP is already higher than Konfurs.:deadrose:

I can feel the heart of every SL and Konfur Klown tremble when they heard 40 billion barrels were found in Puntland!

We need to break away like an earth quake

giphy.gif

Not happening anytime soon. At least not before a deadliest war

Deadly war?

Majerteenia will seperate. D-Cock and Waar-Nose-Gaali need to faak off!

The south is ruined!

We shall build a wall and build a massive jail with an inferno room! Fuckin Burn all you cock suckers

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Deadly war?

The south is ruined!

We shall build a wall and build a massive jail with an inferno room! Fuckin Burn all you cock suckers
You are treading on thin ice.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

I'm from Puntland! and i dream of a day when we can give away sool and sanaag to those SL sympathisers

We have everything we need in Puntland to eradicate ourselves from Konfur's dependence. Hawiye had 25 years to get

I can feel the heart of every SL and Konfur Klown tremble when they heard 40 billion barrels were found in Puntland!

giphy.gif
You're an ignoramus, I'm cisman maxamud, bahdirooble, bah dhulbhante, you need to watch your words cause the story is deep, most of my friends are baharsame dhulo & reer dubeys wersengeli & they're not what you associate them with, next time you want to disrespect I'll personally make it my mission to have your guts for garters.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Deadly war?

The south is ruined!

Horta what tribe are you waskan yaho with your verbal diarrhoea.

Horta what tribe are you waskan yaho with your verbal diarrhoea.

I just got a warning from Kaleel!

So, listen buddy! I don't think you understand what's going to happen in 10 years to Somalia! we are going to hit a genocide! If you think Sool and Saanag is puntlands you are out to lunch. HG women have been told by the government to reproduce like mice!

You put up 7000 messages since 2015! your unemployed ass isn't going to do a damn thing!

But, here me out fellow PL'er. The is underway and Hassan is getting relected! he's going to keep up his bullshit and throw the south into a shit hole!

I'm done people who think Somalia is getting back together!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

So, listen buddy! I don't think you understand what's going to happen in 10 years to Somalia! we are going to hit a genocide! If you think Sool and Saanag is puntlands you are out to lunch. HG women have been told by the government to reproduce like mice!

You put up 7000 messages since 2015! your unemployed ass isn't going to do a damn thing!

But, here me out fellow PL'er. The is underway and Hassan is getting relected! he's going to keep up his bullshit and throw the south into a shit hole!

Keep sool & sanaag out your dick sucking lips.

What tribe are you & why do you harbour so much animosity towards sool & sanaag iyo Ceyn?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

giphy.gif

How can you even claim PL and hate other Hartis?

:susp::susp: Are you even a proper qabiilist?

Deadly war?

The south is ruined!

D cock?

Dhulbahante get in here and show him what time of day it is!!

More regions need to follow the lead of Somaliland (the only prosperous somali region) and leave somalia

HSM would not be re elected again, the election is between these two men. Sharmarke Who was in dirty scandal of MOA and sherif sakin pro Ethiopia man. One of them will be the president and other the PM. :snoop::snoop:

"out to lunch" :dead: phrase of the decade.

i support succession of all lands based on tribe like we used to have back in the day. mogadishu can remain the capitol (or hub that doesn't discriminate based on qabil.) #MakePuntlandGreatAgain. we can start by changing the ugly ass flag though no tea no shade. :cosbyhmm:

HSM would not be re elected again, the election is between these two men. Sharmarke Who was in dirty scandal of MOA and sherif sakin pro Ethiopia man. One of them will be the president and other the PM. :snoop::snoop:
all the educated and qualified somalis in the west and we get that. somalis are xoolo. ugh. instead of doing something about it and calcaaling in coffee shops like 12 yearold girls they can go home and fix that shit. i pray for the rebirth of said bare 2.0 to take the country into its golden ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending