3 seperate somali republics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
all the educated and qualified somalis in the west and we get that. somalis are xoolo. ugh. instead of doing something about it and calcaaling in coffee shops like 12 yearold girls they can go home and fix that shit. i pray for the rebirth of said bare 2.0 to take the country into its golden ages.
Barre is the reason we're in this mess to begin with. When he took over, qabilism was at an all time low. After he was done, it was at an all time high.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Barre did reduce qabiilism. It made a strong comeback when he started hand picking people for government after the failed coup.

Barre is the reason we're in this mess to begin with. When he took over, qabilism was at an all time low. After he was done, it was at an all time high.

It's not fair to blame Barre for our situation today. There are many other factors.

Galaeri

HSM would not be re elected again, the election is between these two men. Sharmarke Who was in dirty scandal of MOA and sherif sakin pro Ethiopia man. One of them will be the president and other the PM. :snoop::snoop:

I think HSM is going to win. He is the one that is manipulating the election the most. I hope somebody better gets the win but I doubt it.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Barre did reduce qabiilism. It made a strong comeback when he started hand picking people for government after the failed coup.

It's not fair to blame Barre for our situation today. There are many other factors.
When you make yourself a dictator, then yes it is fair to blame you. If he took Somalia to the level of South Korea, he would deserve a majority of the credit. As it is, he deserves a large portion of the blame. You even said it yourself in the first part of your post. That was one of his actions that inflamed clan tensions.

HSM would not be re elected again, the election is between these two men. Sharmarke Who was in dirty scandal of MOA and sherif sakin pro Ethiopia man. One of them will be the president and other the PM. :snoop::snoop:

I read a quote of sharif sakiin on wikipedia where he said ethiopia has the worst interests in mind for somalia in 2007, but there's an recent article of him cooperating with the ethiopia, what's up with that, is it that all these politicians have a price or is something else going on

Galaeri

When you make yourself a dictator, then yes it is fair to blame you. If he took Somalia to the level of South Korea, he would deserve a majority of the credit. As it is, he deserves a large portion of the blame. You even said it yourself in the first part of your post. That was one of his actions that inflamed clan tensions.

South Korea, Japan and Singapore are American satelitte states. The West have been helping them tremendously for the last few decades. Sure they do have a great government but that's not the only reason they are doing so well today.

Said Barre left a decent legacy when you look at his first 10 years.

I will admit they he did help create the climate needed for people to take up arms against him, however I will not accept that he is responsible for our situation today. Ethiopia had a government that starved the people for decades and they didn't even go through 1 year of violence. We chose to destroy the nation instead of moving forward. I hate it when people just offload all blame onto somebody/something else.

1991-1992 is the reason why we are in this mess. Some people allowed a bunch of animals to whip up this twisted clan fervour to destroy the nation. Where they not intelligent enough to establish themselves as the ruling class of Somalia like the Tigrays of Ethiopia ?

South Korea, Japan and Singapore are American satelitte states. The West have been helping them tremendously for the last few decades. Sure they do have a great government but that's not the only reason they are doing so well today.

Said Barre left a decent legacy when you look at his first 10 years.

I will admit they he did help create the climate needed for people to take up arms against him, however I will not accept that he is responsible for our situation today. Ethiopia had a government that starved the people for decades and they didn't even go through 1 year of violence. We chose to destroy the nation instead of moving forward. I hate it when people just offload all blame onto somebody/something else.

1991-1992 is the reason why we are in this mess. Some people allowed a bunch of animals to whip up this twisted clan fervour to destroy the nation. Where they not intelligent enough to establish themselves as the ruling class of Somalia like the Tigrays of Ethiopia ?

Agree with the bolded bit especially.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I think HSM is going to win. He is the one that is manipulating the election the most. I hope somebody better gets the win but I doubt it.

If he or his partner in crime Omar Abdrashid win, im gonna take a much needed four year hiatus back to the west. I was personally rooting for Farmajo, but i don't see him winning at this point
:sass2:

Galaeri

If he or his partner in crime Omar Abdrashid win, im gonna take a much needed four year hiatus back to the west. I was personally rooting for Farmajo, but i don't see him winning at this point
:sass2:

I am a Farmaajo fan aswell. If HSM wins I won't be dissapointed. We are going to have a democratic election where the results will be semi legitimate.

Galaeri

Man I hate Cumar abdirashid. Dude is so stupid he probably couldn't steal money if he tried.

Mike Hunt

I am a Farmaajo fan aswell. If HSM wins I won't be dissapointed. We are going to have a democratic election where the results will be semi legitimate.

There's nothing democratic about the current elections process sxb. From what i can see it's all about who coughs up the most money and who the ajanabi's see as the most fit for pushing they're agenda in Somalia foward.

Smoke-mirrors.jpg

Last edited:

Galaeri

There's nothing democratic about the current elections process sxb. From what i can see it's all about who coughs up the most money and who the ajanabi's see as the most fit for pushing they're agenda in Somalia foward.

Smoke-mirrors.jpg

The following elections should be good if they deliver on their promise. Hsm promised to have democratic elections this time but he didn't prepare for them, purposefully of course. He chose not to because he can exploit the current system. We already got reports of the system being abusing by every mamul. Next year we are going to swear in a government with no legitimacy. Just have to wait till then before we see any real changes.

I agree. These people have no sense of responsibility. They are like prostitutes, they will undress as soon as these ajanabis throw a dollar at then. It's a shame these things also happen in these maamuls aswell.

Mike Hunt

The following elections should be good if they deliver on their promise. Hsm promised to have democratic elections this time but he didn't prepare for them, purposefully of course. He chose not to because he can exploit the current system. We already got reports of the system being abusing by every mamul. Next year we are going to swear in a government with no legitimacy. Just have to wait till then before we see any real changes.

I agree. These people have no sense of responsibility. They are like prostitutes, they will undress as soon as these ajanabis throw a dollar at then. It's a shame these things also happen in these maamuls aswell.

Word.

I read a quote of sharif sakiin on wikipedia where he said ethiopia has the worst interests in mind for somalia in 2007, but there's an recent article of him cooperating with the ethiopia, what's up with that, is it that all these politicians have a price or is something else going on

You will never see Sharif sakin without the Ethiopian flag around him, plus his state is teaching Amhara language in schools and even the traders used to pay Ethiopian soldiers tax. Also he is uneducated man barely got high school diploma. Shramarke is not better!!!

HSM is history and about putting his men in parliament would not secure him to re elect, but it is more of security blanket to protect him from legal actions after he leaves villasomalia.

Galaeri

HSM is history and about putting his men in parliament would not secure him to re elect, but it is more of security blanket to protect him from legal actions after he leaves villasomalia.

I am waiting for the day the average Somali exacts revenge on all these traitors. When they come with torches and pitch forks. A day of reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.