23andme offering free Genetic DNA test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I recommend you should take it even if you are not interested in your dna results because you can find out so much interesting information about your genes, like your dispositions towards certain things:icon e smile:
what were your results

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I would take one of these tests for fun, but the paranoid part of my brain is telling me that this is all an NWO plot to obtain and store our genetic information.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This xoolo @AbdiJohnson is harassing me. How the F is this gonna get mailed in a day. He has been calling me since I applied for him :ooh::susp::camby:

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
Finaly, today I sent back the kit to 23andMe (the genetic DNA test). I've confidence and I know the origins of my roots, but just did test for fun, and I think it won't take the result more than 3 to 6 weeks. Insta-Allah

Will let you know guys.
2yw8lky.jpg

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Hilarious thing is there are a lot of Oromo sheegatos in his sub-clan. He should take it and if he ends up with EV-32, which is the case for 99% of Galkacyo and possibly Mudug, then he's not a real descendant of Muhammad Harti.

Will the real Cumar Maxamuuds please stand up?

I don't care if I have Oromo blood but I am certain Somalis and Yemenis are related. We came from the earliest Arabs who originated in Hadramaut and with constant interbreeding we have shared customs, foods and love for Khat.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I don't care if I have Oromo blood but I am certain Somalis and Yemenis are related. We came from the earliest Arabs who originated in Hadramaut and with constant interbreeding we have shared customs, foods and love for Khat.
omar maxamuuds live nowhere near the coast i expect tribes like warsangeli to probably have some yemeni blood but not OM they are right in the middle of the country,there's no way they could interact

What if that is not the case? Would it rattle you to the core if your patrilineal descent was found to be from an Oromo as an EV-32 marker would indicate? That you are not a descendant of Muhammad Harti, a j1 individual?

You might want to consult a therapist before doing this test. It has caused many meltdowns and mental breakdowns back on Somnet.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
omar maxamuuds live nowhere near the coast i expect tribes like warsangeli to probably have some yemeni blood but not OM they are right in the middle of the country,there's no way they could interact

They have coastal settlements in Mudug.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Garacad is an example and Omar Mahmud were the first Somalis to wander out of their regions. Today there are reer Khalaf in Kismayo over 1000km from Galkacyo.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Nigga we dont share anything with arabs, so stop trying to connect us with them. Just coz ur an arab mutt, u want us to accept them

TheLibertarianQuiche

Nigga we dont share anything with arabs, so stop trying to connect us with them. Just coz ur an arab mutt, u want us to accept them

I love how revisionist Somalis are trying to deny centuries of links between Omani, Yemenis and Somalis. You can tell they have Somali in them and you can see that some of us have Arab in us. I don't care about you laakin Darod shouldn't forget where they came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts