23andme offering free Genetic DNA test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I'd be very interested to see this. If anyone participates please do let us know.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
>You can participate in the study if all four of your grandparents were born in the same African country or come from the same ethnic or tribal group

isn't 23andme very in accurate? its shows horn of africans as a mixture of bantu and middle eastern which makes zero sense.

Apollo

VIP
isn't 23andme very in accurate? its shows horn of africans as a mixture of bantu and middle eastern which makes zero sense.

23andMe is the most accurate. It scans 1 million coding areas of your genome. You can then download the raw data and run it through a gazillion different calculators.

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
I received my kit (Genetic test) yesterday, I'm sending back to 23andMe tomorrow. insha-Allah. Some of you must try. It's for free.

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I would take the test but i don't live in North America. Hasn't the company heard of something called shipping.

I recommend you should take it even if you are not interested in your dna results because you can find out so much interesting information about your genes, like your dispositions towards certain things:icon e smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.