22 Somalis illegally cross the Canadian border over the weekend like Mexican wetbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come one, come all.

Honestly I love this stuff. Manitoba is filled to the brim with these Americans hiding amongst actual refugees. Did they actually make the tahreeb path through South America or did they just slither across the Minnesota state line and into Winnipeg? Who cares? A wise poster above exclaimed "Streets gotta eat"

Stealing is OK but mortgages are haraam. I will never understand Somali logic.:kodaksmiley:
walaahay meeshan waa lagu baaba'ay.:damn:

the lengths some perfectly able bodied people would go to get ceydh is mind blowing. they can make even more money doing honest work but that seems to be our kryptonite :bell:

There's something called isdibitan. A lot of Somalis who are settled in the west with passports from the countries that took them in go to other countries to lie about being a new refugee to get new benefits/milk the system all over again. Family members will tell others come here 'isdib lacag badn lagu sina iyo guri wa weyn. These people are such a shame walahi.

I'm read this story somewhere. The guy was going to be deported he had no choice but to walk to canada.o wouldn't do that in such cold weather but I'm glad he made it safely.

Did you see at least 1 Somali family's file?

Nope, but then we had millions of customers, you never know.

Most were white, but there were millionaire foreigners buying homes for £2-£4 million. One guy was a Chinese kid in his early twenties working for a bank earning £700,000/year. :banderas::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending